• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Songs that make you feel badass

T

TakeWalker

Seriously. I was listening to "Inside the Fire" by Disturbed today, and it just made me feel awesome. What songs make you feel totally sweet?

My list would include everything by Sabaton and "Diamond Sky" by Power Quest. That last one doesn't make me feel, like, a beer-swilling, chest-hair-growing manly man. More... powerful? Like I could fly or something. Which is pretty badass in its own way, y'know?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Treepeople - Something Vicious for Tomorrow. \m/

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
Just about any song from Rage against the machine.

Tudd

Rage does it, Metallica does it, Disturbed does it, The Doors do it, Eminem does it, Deep Purple does it, Death does it, etc etc etc :)

I

Ishnuvalok

Wake up Dead and Poison was the Cure, both by Megadeth. Oh and The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera.

IWP

*insert something witty here*
Pantera - Proud To Be Loud fits this discription pretty well. This was of course before they started playing dull groove metal in the 90s.

AxlePerri

At The Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Pat Benatar - Invincible
Van Canto - The Mission
LL Cool J - Deepest Bluest

Diamond Sky is uplifting song :) . My favorite by them is "Far Away" from first album, and "Magic Never Dies" comes close

Kanin

B is for Bull****
à tout le monde (set me free)- by Megadeth

lowlow64

Cars and Music!
Anything by Rammstein, Metallica, Dethklok, Edguy. Also
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus
Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard
and a few tracks by The Game.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
and a few tracks by The Game.

:3
The Game, Jeezy, Ice Cube, Rick Ross, Rammstein, Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse,
Avenged Sevenfold...
And a few more. :D Excuse the spelling, I'm about to leave for school.

Rytes

Click Here
Stay Fly by 3 Six Mafia