• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Soooo... Who likes Karma?

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Karma can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I seem to go through patches where something nice happens, which is followed almost instantly by lots of bad shit just to trample me into the dirt. Sometimes the bad stuff is still happening, so it just skips over the good part and continues with the bad.

I hate whoever thought of karma, and I will find them and kill them one day.

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
FOR KARMA!

I giggled... :3

Karma can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I seem to go through patches where something nice happens, which is followed almost instantly by lots of bad shit just to trample me into the dirt. Sometimes the bad stuff is still happening, so it just skips over the good part and continues with the bad.

I hate whoever thought of karma, and I will find them and kill them one day.

D'awww... /pat

Elessara

I'm interested, but I don't have a FA account.

Well, I would like to keep this on FA so I'll tell you what...
If I don't reach 25 people who are interested by the end of August I'll add you to the drawing. If I do reach 25... well I'm sorry but you'll be left out. :<

In other news... there is still plenty of room left to enter!

Jashwa

I would enter this, but I have nothing of value to contribute should I win, so I guess I won't. Still, nifty idea though, and good luck with it.

Nyloc

Evil villain
I'd be willing to "make" some art if I win ;) I'm so up for this.

Elessara

I would enter this, but I have nothing of value to contribute should I win, so I guess I won't. Still, nifty idea though, and good luck with it.

The thing about it is that I have seen these contests give out just about anything you can imagine... from stuff laying around the house, to people making stuff, ordering something online for the winner (within a limit), or hell you could even offer to pay for a commission for the winner or something... the trick of the game is to get creative! :p