• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sorry Guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Everyone ignore this shit.

(Late apology is late)

I just want to say sorry for the rant I posted yesterday. I was being idiotic, stupid, unfair, and a ridiculous waste of time to all the good people out there. I try hard to refrain from such nonsense, but sometimes I just spazz over absolutely nothing. Dammit, that thread was so embarrassing, and I can't say how sorry I am for being a stupid little kid. I don't want to be one of those annoying teens who's just like "OMG FRIENDS DRAMA BAH BAH I HATE MY LIFE WAAH", because god only knows how much people hate those kinds of kids. I'm just so sorry for the way I reacted and how I wasted the participant's time over a stupid problem that could have been so easily solved. There's no excuse for such behavior.
I'm really sorry guys . . .
Y'all still like me? :V

Last edited:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
No.

I never loved you.

Dreaming

The worst kind of thread is the kind of thread that you KNOW is stupid, but nobody calls it out. All those unregistered members are watching and judging, they're out there somewhere watching. And then there's the threads that apologize for other threads that most of us never even saw =P

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
I didn't know this. I kind of feel like an idiot now.
Thanks for making me realize.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I'd get this locked ASAP, if I were you.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
No.
No, it's not.
I don't deserve this name. *rips off user*

Last edited:

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Seekrit- Yeah, I suppose so :p

Waffle- Dammit, I feel like a dope.

T

TheMetalVelocity

OMG, another apology thread.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

LegitWaterfall

Forever done

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Stop posting before you dig yourself another hole :X

Enwon

Nihilistic Atheist
LegitWaterfall, I'm sure the members of FAF will forgive you for your transgressions- given that I personally don't even remember what they were. Something about some thread and some teenage drama? I do think I remember you posting at some point about entering high school soon.

Which is why I'm going to say not to worry too much about it. I was a stupid poster before entering high school, and even during a lot of my early high school years. I even remember how I would get called out on some of my stupid posts. And then feel awful because of it- in the grand scheme of things, it was never a big deal, but still. I felt stupid, and felt the urge to let people know that I was wrong.

So I understand where you're coming from in making this thread. Still, it's not the most effective means of dealing with it. Really, you're probably best off forgiving yourself and not worrying about it. Give it a week and nobody will remember. And be more careful about what you post, next time, I guess. Maybe you could lurk around on these forums a bit, just to see what kind of social rules are in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.