• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

'Special Trinkets' Poll for your Sona

Which would you end up doing?

• Accept the Offer > Misplace your Trinket > Kill others to get their Trinkets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Accept the Offer > Kill All that Decline

• Decline the Offer > Murdered by Stranger

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimm Hund

Hello! Short intro here for me to say I'm a writer. I'm doing a new piece and I need a general idea about something. It may seem like an odd question, but please answer honestly.

>> One fateful day, a stranger visits you. This stranger is very unsettling as if his appearance strikes fear into your very being. Rather than kill you on the spot, he offers you a very interesting proposal.
He asks you to reach into your pockets and withdraw a small token. It could be anything that isn't electronic already for the stranger is old-fashioned that way.

Should you accept and provide him a token, he explains that this item you're carrying is now is linked to you for the rest of your life. As long as you carry this trinket with you, you will never seem to die. You will have levels of physical power beyond your beliefs.

Should you pocket the trinket to keep it's power, he asks that you perform a task for him. He requires you kill someone. The stranger does not mention names, but he insists that the target and all associated people that the target may know die as well.

Which would you end up doing? Think very hard about what your trinket would be. Something simple as a ring or a piercing to a cup of coffee in your hands. <<

E

ellaerna

I'm not for killing in general, but even if I was, having to kill someone and everyone that they know is a bit much. Like think about how many people you know. It would be a massacre, and probably not worth the "never seeming to die"- which is also sketch as fuck I must say.

Grimm Hund

I'm not for killing in general, but even if I was, having to kill someone and everyone that they know is a bit much. Like think about how many people you know. It would be a massacre, and probably not worth the "never seeming to die"- which is also sketch as fuck I must say.
Such a valid point indeed. The Stranger isn't supposed to be trustworthy. I wanted to know how many would have said no to his offer and walked away. I imagine a large percent of people would, since morals are against mass slaughtering, you know? I want to know how rare are the people that say yes.

E

ellaerna

Such a valid point indeed. The Stranger isn't supposed to be trustworthy. I wanted to know how many would have said no to his offer and walked away. I imagine a large percent of people would, since morals are against mass slaughtering, you know? I want to know how rare are the people that say yes.
If you find someone who legitimately says yes, I want to stay very far away from them.

Grimm Hund

I don't want this to look like I'm some disturbed evil person. This is a plot of my next story. It's all fiction with me needing data to come to a conclusion.

Wollymon

Heya!
Well, my fursona more of a group person who only trusts his friends, so a sketchy stranger is probably a no.

Besides, an innocent little sheep totally wouldn't kill anyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

artisticKitsune

they/them he/him
Well one of my sonas, Artie, are already immortal so an item that gives them immortality would be useless.
My sona Jitters would decline and warn others while my other sona, Toy, would run off in fear.

Alex the leopard-bunny

Your average weird person
Personally I am against killing but since everyone is against it I'm just gonna at this for the discussion. If u accept it you could fond someone who doesn't know very many people. A sick and twisted way to do this would be to have a child and then boom! Everyone who knows your child is gift wrapped for you in the room. This is assuming you don't have to kill yourself. Again I say I'm against killing and this is evil especially since it involves killing a child. Simply for discussion purposes.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
That's not an item I would want in the first place, even for free.

B

BloodyBonez87

As sketchy as it is, and even knowing there is probably a catch, like, say, the target is someone you know so you die too, damn that's tempting. I want to say that I would say no, but i'm not sure if I really would. I know it would be wrong and the guilt would lay heavy on my soul for all eternity, but I have struggled with pervasive guilt all my life and I've hardly done anything wrong. what would it be to add a little more guilt to the pile?