• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Species Roll Call

Heyo! Was thinking of starting a Furry Discord for my area, and wanted to add the roles as what their sona's species are!

So out of curiosity for what everyone has, and what other species I can add, THROW EM DOWN.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
make sure there's a other tag......there are a ton of sona species out there

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
don't forget a alien tag for avali~

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You could start with getting the families. Vulpine, Lupine, Feline, Canine, Mustelid, etc. (or is that genus...I always mix them up) and as people are more regular you can give them more custom titles.

And to actually answer the question: I’m a ferret.

You could start with getting the families. Vulpine, Lupine, Feline, Canine, Mustelid, etc. (or is that genus...I always mix them up) and as people are more regular you can give them more custom titles.

And to actually answer the question: I’m a ferret.

I thought about doing that! But then I was like "WHY STOP THERE" and generalized as much as I could, like Canine (Wild) and Canine (Domestic), and then ones that were really specific, like ferrets and otters, I just kept like that.

This could be a long thread...

My body is ready

Foxboxunion

Fancy fox
Heyo! Was thinking of starting a Furry Discord for my area, and wanted to add the roles as what their sona's species are!

So out of curiosity for what everyone has, and what other species I can add, THROW EM DOWN.
*Fights urge to pick on the area part of the message* just curious when. You do make it are you making it an open invite? And do you need any help with bots for it.

Foxboxunion

Fancy fox
Any Jackals up in here~? ;-D
200.gif

Procompy

Dino Drawer
My mascot/sona is a dinosaur! It's not very common though. In my Discord we have it set by animal classes, not species, so its just like "has it got fur or feathers?" kinda deal