• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Species that go well together?

NovaMetatail

~Longing For Wings~
Have you ever noticed any particular fursona species that tend to date each other frequently? Such as foxes and dragons, or cats and cats, or wolves and dogs or any other combination? At MFF, based on a very small sample size, it seems kitsunes/foxes and dragons go well together as couples. Granted, this was at a very basic, relatively quick glance, and for that reason, I ask you! What species seem to be the most compatible with each other in the fandom?

-Nova

Asswings

Banned
Banned
I often see a lot of humans dating other humans.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Felines and canines are always good together.

I'm a panther, my boyfriend is a fox. I also know a lioness who's dating a wolf.

I often see a lot of humans dating other humans.

EWWWWW GROSS SWEATY APE SEX

Asswings

Banned
Banned
Dragons and kitsunes tend to go together because they are both shameless weeaboo species and feel the need to rub their sweaty mantits together with other weeaboos.

Similar species go together because furries who date online don't care what they look like, just what their fursonas look like.

Dragons and kitsunes tend to go together because they are both shameless weeaboo species and feel the need to rub their sweaty mantits together with other weeaboos.
With few exceptions...

Bloodshot_Eyes

Horned lizard doesn't go well with anything.

Because anything that attempts to fuck you would be in the hospital for a couple of months from multiple severe puncture wounds.
No spikes on the belly so there's missionary, also just lift the tail up to go in from behind... and topping's even easier because... no spikes on the belly.
I know too much. :<

Iudicium_86

Just another artist
I'm a Tiger, I've had 4 boyfriends. 3 were/are furries.
First was a fox (didn't last long, left me for his ex before me)
Second was a Tiger (Was awesome while it lasted. Still miss him now and then)
Third and current mate is a Snow Leopard (Going awesome and seems to never let up)

Large felines I think go well with other large felines. ^-^

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
I'm a fox, dating a fox/skunk.

I'm lying, I'm actually a regular human. : C

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
I have no idea about in real life, but in fiction predator-prey pairs from the same ecosystem seem to go very well.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
I don't think that species really makes a difference. Those that can stay together are pretty much made for each other, based off of similarities that they share or can just spend the rest of their lives together with, rather than a species compatibility or combination in a fandom.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'm a fox, dating a fox/skunk.

I'm lying, I'm actually a regular human. : C

My mate's fursona is also a skox.

Second was a Tiger (Was awesome while it lasted. Still miss him now and then)
Third and current mate is a Snow Leopard (Going awesome and seems to never let up)

Large felines I think go well with other large felines. ^-^

I kinda wanna date a lion(ess). I need that kind of social butterflyness that that kind of cat emanates...