• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Species that go well together?

Trogdor_24

I don't think it really matters......usually depends on compatibility in my opinion :p. Here's a thought: Wolves and Foxes. I think they might go well together, but then again, it usually depends on compatibility :p.

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
There's one person I know of that actually changed her fursona after she started dating some guy who has a wolf fursona. I think she claimed that she changed her fursona to a husky/wolf because she "felt like she had the wrong species of fursona to begin with" and then claims changing will also "help her improve on her drawings of canines". I don't think it matters what species someone is; I think it's just stupid when people change to be more "compatible" as a couple. Hell, I've seen a Musk Ox and a Fox together.

flamedarkfire

I'm a fox dating a cat/skunk hybrid. I tend to think that furs of the same taxonomic family go well together, my current relationship notwithstanding.

Love!

Banned
Banned
how about ferrets and kangaroos?
they're both made out of springs

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I'm a fox dating a cat/skunk hybrid. I tend to think that furs of the same taxonomic family go well together, my current relationship notwithstanding.

I've seen the opposite. Dogs and cats go really well together. I'm dating a fox, and I know a lioness/leopardess who's dating a wolf.

Recently a wolf I know started dating a lion and it's going really well.

Love!

Banned
Banned
bats and dragons???
bunnies and avians???

RogueSareth

Glitter Eater
I'm going mostly with the human dating a human thing
but just to play along my fursona is a cabbit and if my boyfriend had a fursona it would most definitely be a husky

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Cross breeding entirely different species doesn't make sense and is a stupid derpy concept.

I agree with you. This whole concept of different species having offspring sounds like a Ken Ham faux pas.

However, just because they can't have cubs doesn't mean they can't make love.

Last edited:

Love!

Banned
Banned
ferrets and rats?
meat slinkies
no
ferrets are slinkies but rats are more like hot wheels or rc cars
have you ever tried to put a slinky on an rc car?
it doesn't work

Gavrill

ladies~
no
ferrets are slinkies but rats are more like hot wheels or rc cars
have you ever tried to put a slinky on an rc car?
it doesn't work
oh okay
so ferrets are a useless toy that never works and rats are awesome
got it

Love!

Banned
Banned
oh okay
so ferrets are a useless toy that never works and rats are awesome
got it
no
ferrets are a fun toy that breaks way too easily and can never be fixed

Love!

Banned
Banned
wait, are you saying you got a slinky to work?
I'm calling bullshit.
it's not rocket surgery
you put it on a step
you lift up about a third of it
and then you bend it forward and drop that third on the step below it

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Lessee just about every species out there. :B

LupineLove

It's a TRAP!
Well, I am a wolf and I'm dating a Monitor Lizard...So, Idk if species has anything to do with it.

Kayze

I personally label someone as 'special needs' when they need/think of their partner as their fursona IRL. I don't mean playful word play or some role reversal, but actually imagining your partner as their fursona. It's insulting and insane.

As a serious reply, specie selection are generally influenced from a person's personality. Though since each person depicts a species having different characteristics, it isn't a solid rule of thumb but close enough. But this is why there's a common pairing, cause the personality line up.

Last edited: