• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Species that go well together?

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon

carbonfiber

Lions and Gazelles.

Moreover, Fish and...other fish.

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon

RogueSareth

Glitter Eater
On topic for a moment.
Since furries for the most part are.....ya know, human. Even if you have two people with similar personalities they may not have fursonas of the same species, so you can't this on what species seem to go well together. Yes you could say canines and felines go well together but since those are two of the most popular types its practically pointless to say the go well together since chances are its going to happen just because of the sheer number of felines and canines out there.

Also foxes are totally sluts, I would know my 'sona is 50% rabbit and and I;m at least 50% sex addict :V

Love!

Banned
Banned
On topic for a moment.
Since furries for the most part are.....ya know, human. Even if you have two people with similar personalities they may not have fursonas of the same species, so you can't this on what species seem to go well together. Yes you could say canines and felines go well together but since those are two of the most popular types its practically pointless to say the go well together since chances are its going to happen just because of the sheer number of felines and canines out there.
stop making sense
this is faf

Also foxes are totally sluts, I would know my 'sona is 50% rabbit and and I;m at least 50% sex addict :V
my 'sona is a blowjob dispenser with dolljoints
your argument is invalid

Love!

Banned
Banned

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I wonder if there is someone out there who only dates furfags based on their fursona species. It wouldn't surprise me...

(also foxes are totally not sluts I hate you.)

Love!

Banned
Banned
Yes, there are.

This was pointed out somewhere, but I forget.

Might have been eaten.
i could be wrong
but aren't most species of fox monogamous?

Gavrill

ladies~
i could be wrong
but aren't most species of fox monogamous?

According to a wikipedia article, red foxes are "largely monogamous" with some evidence pointing towards possible incest and polygamy (not very shocking, seeing as family groups roam together for quite some time after the kits are born).

Fay V

Lost to this world
Huh, I wandered in here just to find another "foxes are sluts" argument.

Personally it seems to be a law of large numbers thing. Most furries are idiot furfags and sluts. Most furries jump on bandwagons, foxsonas are a bandwagon...transitive property

Huskies are the new fox slut.