• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Speed

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Just for the record, we are aware there is a nasty speed issue which is getting progressively worse and we are looking at what we can do to stem the slowdowns and return things to normal.

New coders are coming on board, and we're working on restoring thing to smiles and sunshine. =)

Alchera

Let's just leave the forum separate. A slowdown on them is the last thing anyone around here needs.

furry

Why don't you simply whip the page-weaving gnomes harder?

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Because they've started a Union.

TwoTails

Hmm, the fact this is happening after the ban issue leads me to suspect possible sabotage or an attack on FA, I hear on the news often people would overload servers with (automatic) stupid requests constantly to slow or halt a site.

Or maybe the site has grown so full the indexing is overloaded.

But I dont really know too much of web design, tossing some theories in...

uncia2000

ow.... sigline, Sukebe'... :(

The trial earlier worked reasonably well, but yak's still trying to finish off a few other DB issues at the same time. Taking a bit longer to re-build than hoped for, perhaps...

uncia2000

akkk.... Passed on; thank you, white dragon.

Was too busy looking at performance elsewhere, but thought I'd checked that. Only notes and submissions, apparently...

tundra_arctic_wolf

aka The Furry Punisher
When I check for my control panel for comments and journals, it takes about 125 seconds to load.

Also when I check my control panel for latest pictures, it may take about 60 seconds to load.

Just a heads up, unica2000.

Chomperz

hey guys everything is very fast now!

however i don't know if it because of the timeframe and people up, it's about 1:57am from where i am....