• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: Spinel Wish's Sketchbook

Do you want an art buddy?

• Yes!!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Not really

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Spinel Wish

Hi,

Welcome to my sketchbook, I would like to share my work and progress here, I'm practicing new techniques and approaches at drawing so I will post here my sketches and stuff I'm not comfortable posting anywhere, feel free to ask me anything about art, and also if you could help me improve that would be awesome!

My Gallery >> https://www.furaffinity.net/user/spinelwish/

Last edited:

Spinel Wish

First my Fursona ID :)
Done with Copic Markers

Spinel Wish is an albino Manned Fox.

Spinel_Wish_Copic.png

Heppi

The happy one~
She's super cute~! As an digital artist, it is always nice to see what people are able to pull off using copics.

Uhm... *blushes* I guess I'm looking for an art buddy, but what exactly does it mean? *asks curiously* :3

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Spinel Wish

She's super cute~! As an digital artist, it is always nice to see what people are able to pull off using copics.

Uhm... *blushes* I guess I'm looking for an art buddy, but what exactly does it mean? *asks curiously* :3

Thank you Heppi ❤️

Well my idea of a art buddy is someone you can talk about art, projects and how to improve, and share tips and knowledge, and progress, like a gym buddy but for art

Do you still want one? *looks intensely*

Spinel Wish

I have and old story of a medieval Steampunk country called Wonderland because of it's tech advances, this little rabbits are from that universe.

* Forget the random cat at the left

I'm having trouble redrawing them, cause, originally all of them were kemonomimi but now I want to draw them more anthro, so I'm looking for rabbit tutorials hahha

IMG_20191031_130456_729.jpg