• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Spooky: Current Fursona WIP

OddOcculitist

Hail Satin!!!
So I'm working on my first fursona. Spooky is currently just a working name. He is based off two interest of mine: goth fashion and tarot cards/divination. I always liked greyhounds. There is something about their long snoots that are really pretty cute. I am still fleshing out his design. I'm constantly debating about what hair style he should have, his coat pattern, show there be piercings?
Here is the first picture I drew of him: www.furaffinity.net: Spooky Sketch by PoeticOccult (The eye patch was a lazy add on)
Here are two head shots that I have been working on for him: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19429021/

What do you think of the design experiment so far? Any advice with design and research?

Looking good! Is he a double amputee though? I think piercings are always fun, and for coat pattern if your really feeling the greyhound style i say you should look at greyhound coat charts their a great way to see the variations! Keep up the good work! ps. love the name spooky, you seen major lazer? If not look up spooky dooky!

OddOcculitist

Hail Satin!!!
Looking good! Is he a double amputee though? I think piercings are always fun, and for coat pattern if your really feeling the greyhound style i say you should look at greyhound coat charts their a great way to see the variations! Keep up the good work! ps. love the name spooky, you seen major lazer? If not look up spooky dooky!
No, that was just some pose I found while looking up references. I assume the pose is supposed to be stretching arms behind the back.

OddOcculitist

Hail Satin!!!
i really love goth greyhounds! piercings always look really great on fursonas, and i like the drawing you did of him with the beanie best. i'm assuming he's going to be grey?
I was thinking grey to stand against mostly black that he wears. I don't really have colors on me (broken tablet and have rent to pay, not much disposable income). I might pick up some pens to ink in my drawings and give some color. For now its mostly greys and blacks and whites