• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Spoops

Kinare

RAWR
You guys gonna play any spoopy games this year?

Last year I didn't get to it. This year I've already played one slightly spoopy game called Stories Untold (it's really not that spoopy, just a little creepy and has an interesting story). It was pretty short, so I wouldn't recommend it unless on sale for at least half off.

Other than that, there's a few games I own that I would like to get to: Downfall, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, FEAR 2 & 3, and a couple other little indies. I'm also gonna be playing 7 Days to Die with a friend and that's one of my fav games ever.

I'm kinda intrigued by a new game called Visage. I watched one of my fav streamers play it, and I think it might be fun since I like the more atmospheric games. Only issues I see are the inventory seems like a pain and I hate the camera flashing mechanic because it hurts my eyes... It's only a smol taste right now and since I've already seen that smol taste in entirety I don't need to play it until the full game is out, but the full game isn't scheduled to be out until February '19 sadly.

Been laying aside Soma for a while now, might be my Halloween game of choice this year around c:

Kinare

RAWR
Been laying aside Soma for a while now, might be my Halloween game of choice this year around c:

Oh yes! I forgot about SOMA. I definitely have to get to that one too. Gah, too many games, so little time.

I heard Darkwood is pretty damn spoopy

Darkwood is awesome and just spoopy enough imo. Definitely recommend that one for people looking for a new game to try out this year.