• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Spotty the cheetah. Critique my artworks, please!

Jivewriter

RE: Critique!

Well I don't know what to make of the first one honnestly. The very fact that a dragon that cute is asking for a yiff seems a little out of place. The eye expression is very interesting and the text is very imaginative. The second is a very good example of black and white, very well done.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Spotty_the_cheetah said:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/194062/

The arm seems a bit too long for the body, I know that may be a style thing but it makes it look a bit odd.

Over all you have a really nice cartoony style. Since our styles are pretty drastically different I dunno how much help I can be.

For the last pic you submitted I agree with Arshes with the arm being too long. I think her hands should come up at least to the small of her back.
I can do a red line if ya want. <3

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Ok this is what I could come with, hopefully I kept with in the cartoony proportions in doing this guideline.

I'm not going to say it's absolute, but at least this is what I could figure out with the arm.

[attachment=343]

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I think you have the same issue as the previous one, although I like the legs you need to watch the propotions, and also the neck, I'll see if I can redline again like I did your last pic if you like to give you an idea.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Ok I can't fix all the errors in this but did try to show some "cheats" where you could do changes to fix proportions. (I'm not perfect but this is what I could do)

Since I really scaled the original image back you can't really so much see detailed nudity, just an outline of the body.

[attachment=371]

mapdark

Fluffy as a shaggy carpet
Spotty_the_cheetah said:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/169310/

I'm not too fond of the first one .. so I won'T critique it..

but the second one looks actually nice ^^

only problem I could see with your characters is that they may be lacking a bit on the personality department ..

Try personalizing them with styles or accesories and hairstyles and it should be perfect ^^

Personally, I'm liking these a lot. Regardless of what anyone says (ANYONE!!), they're better then anything I can do.

Arshes Nei has good tips, but I say good work regardless!