• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Spreading a new species around.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Step 1: Draw 2 triangles, one for the head and one for the body

Step 2: Draw the rest of the fucking sergal

Personally, the anvil heads look much nicer but the cake/cheese heads aren't that terrible.
They're not that terrible, but the anvil heads look a LOT nicer and quite the bit different.

And how does one triangle a sergal body :s
I need to see this

Bando

Ya boy

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Furryjones

Well that is totally up to you, not going to force you to read it. But if you were to give it the time you would understand how they are vastly different from the sergal.

A

Ansitru

Well that is totally up to you, not going to force you to read it. But if you were to give it the time you would understand how they are vastly different from the sergal.

Or you could structure and paragraph your text and make it legible.

Furryjones

I apoligize about that, but the only way i can make a text file appear like that is to put it into a word processor that removes format >.< It is quite well organized in my original draft

Furryjones

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9321878/ That should break up the wall of text you referred to, just added more spaces between paragraphs and topics. The formatting isn't from lack of skill simply from relying on a processor that doesn't allow me to properly format.

A

Ansitru

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9321878/ That should break up the wall of text you referred to, just added more spaces between paragraphs and topics. The formatting isn't from lack of skill simply from relying on a processor that doesn't allow me to properly format.

I've read quickly through it, but it still doesn't read very easily.
Would you minding I tried formatting it properly later on when I have proper access to a computer?
I'll send the formatting in a note then.

I think submitting it as a journal would already allow you to add titles by making them all caps and bold in order to structure your text. Then, when you make a refsheet , you can link to the journal as the written information.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Cloverleaf

"She has the skin of a human and the arms of an antelope. Her skin is dark brown with dark grey markings and her eyes are wide and yellow-green. She has a tall, compact build and a sardonic smile. She dresses in modest clothes in green-brown and vibrant blue."

I am enjoying the shit out of this generator right now. It just gave me a creature? with human skin and antelope arms. Ahhhhh my favorite.

Milotarcs

Dah Portal Gun Wuffy!
My fursona is alien. It wasn't originally a fursona. First it was something I drew just as an "I'm bored and I want to see if I can make a new Pokemon" kind of thing I did. Then it was an alien character from a (completely unoriginal book that sounded a lot like Sharkboy and Lavagirl and Rowan of Rin put together) book I wrote in 7th grade. Milotar are the equivalent of lions here, on the planet called Anika, where everyone has superpowers. Milotar, however, are a completely different species with some feline and canine attributes to it, but is a creation of my own imagination, and the only part of that book that was original and worth keeping. Now it's my fursona, as it's personality in the book was based off of my own. Oh, and he can fly, too, apart from making several kilovolt arcs, by levitation, but if I make a fursuit, I can make it arc, but not fly hehe.

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I guess the only thing i can do is just keep drawing them and spreading them around to as many sources as possible so the greatest amount of people look at them.

Please don't. Your species is bland and mostly meh. And you specifically mention sergals, and I already told you that your creature looks like a sergal with a different muzzle. There is nothing in this design that stands out or makes it very unique. The person who created sergals put tons of time into them, created their anatomy, culture, and world. The same goes for Lincard1000's creatures. The species that furries pick up are generally very planned out, unique, eye-catching, and mammalian carnivores. This is not planned out, unique, or eye-catching. Sorry, but it just isn't. There isn't a whole lot of design that went into this. Lhune and Raicul are good examples of artists who create new species, but unlike you they just make great character concepts and don't seek out the murry-purry dick-stroking that comes with "popufur" species creation.

I just read the first half of the first paragraph, and fuck dude, if you're going to invent a species then you have to at least learn some basic concept of biology. Like come the fuck on, bone plates = lighter stronger bones? How about fuck no that is just more bone which is more weight. Double the mass of the same density of bone is more weight motherfucker. Fuck your "muslces are triple" do you even know about fucking muscle? WIf you want to make a strong creature than fucking do some research on muscles. Goddamn. Take for instance how the muscles of a crocodile's jaw have different striation and muscle bundles than normal skeletal muscle for mammals. You just vomited "MUUUUSCELEEES" instead of doing any goddamn thinking on the topic itself. And that is where I stopped reading because the thing is a fucking godmod, "it's better than you but I don't enough science to even try to explain why, but it is better than you in every way".

Bitch have some research:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sg=AFQjCNHebM9QW1cDYbI1J71s-OFT-a0jzQ&cad=rja

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2810373

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jmor.1052110207/abstract

Last edited: