• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wing Dancer

Hello,

I'm looking for a sprite artist capable of creating animated spritesheets or single characters/props for a game I'm developing.

This month's budget: 50$
Annual budget: 200$/month (I'd prefer to establish a long time cooperation)

What I'm looking for (as much as I can explain, being totally art illiterate):
- Drawing furry characters in full color, probably without shading
- Medieval theme - armor, weaponry, some basic architecture, depends on what you're up to doing
- Color palate similar to how the old Disney Robin Hood was done
Picture-141-525x403.png

- Most characters will be no bigger than 200x200 px. Some props might be bigger

For the first piece or few, I'd like to be able to get into a call with the artist, share screens and figure out what exactly looks good. I know this month's budget might not be enough for such an exotic requirement, hence my willingness to wait for the next month if needed. If this is impossible for you for another reason, I'm willing to drop this altogether if you have the patience to walk me through a couple of sketches.

As far as deadlines go, I'd have to discuss this on a piece by piece basis with the artist. I would still prefer all work be done within a week or so.

Please contact me either through this thread or private messaging, preferably with examples of your work.

Thank you kindly,
Wing

Peachfurr

Hello! I am a professional pixel artist and I'm extremely interested in this project! I would love to continue talking to you about your vision.
I have a website with my work on it currently-- but I'll show some examples here anyways.

Linus.png

Cakebox.png

uuummmmmuuah.gif

i_ll_fake_goooood_by_hellbarks-d9ok6rr.gif
Sprite-0001.gif

As you can see I have a variety of styles to choose from-- from a more cartoony look, to a more retro look... I hope we will get along just fine!

You can respond to me here or we can chat through email.
( Soldwisch.Sarah@gmail.com )

I hope to hear from you soon!

Wing Dancer

Thank you kindly for your replies. I have picked a candidate I would like to work with and would be closing this recrutation for the time being.