• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

square enix surprise game

Sift

Saw it earlier, goddamn, so freaking eager to see if it's a remake or a true sequel.

Seriously wtf happened to his mom.

Lukar

Durrgon
... We are talking about Chrono Trigger DS, right?

Anyways, yeah, it's an enhanced remake. It's gonna have more stuff, like an extra dungeon and more.

I got to play Chrono Cross, but never had a chance for Trigger. I guess now I won't have an excuse, considering that I've been a DS gamer since the Phat came out in 04. xD

Kajet

After seeing dbz I just couldn't play chrono trigger at all, and I played it a lot before then...

Lonely

After seeing dbz I just couldn't play chrono trigger at all, and I played it a lot before then...
I do have to say, I rented the orginal SNES version and loved it. It took me eight years to find it thanks to my buying a PS2 and finding a old new copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles, and those cutscenes I felt took away from the game. I will also be happy to be load time free.

Kajet

I do have to say, I rented the orginal SNES version and loved it. It took me eight years to find it thanks to my buying a PS2 and finding a old new copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles, and those cutscenes I felt took away from the game. I will also be happy to be load time free.

Yeah, but the only version I've ever played has been the SNES one... and even that one made me feel dirty playing it...

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Chrono Trigger for the DS? Square seems to be busy making DS games: Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest IV, V, VI, and possibly IX.

Aviiva

Paradox
nice.. although im kinda surprised they didnt just port it to gba like they did with their previous snes rpgs FF4,5,6.. im glad to see that their actually remaking it, CT is grand.

AdventBahamut

Gamerholic extrodinare
Well, no graphical overhaul. In this case that's a good thing as imo CT wouldn't do as well in 3-D presentation wise.

Well, I know I'll be getting this one.

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*
Well, no graphical overhaul. In this case that's a good thing as imo CT wouldn't do as well in 3-D presentation wise.

Well, I know I'll be getting this one.
Only thing that we can hope is that Toriyama reprises the role and does the art work. They did it for Dragon Quest VIII, how hard can it be to do the same on the ds?

WhiteHowl

Procrastination is cool~*
So this game is a straight port... yay.