• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Staff?

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
It's been killing me to ask this without sounding like a needy 10 year old but is there a way to become a staff member on this server? I am not asking for myself, I've just been wondering lately whether it's possible or not. Like, was it ever considered to have staff applications open or is the staff team like close friends or people who own/co-own the actual FurAffinity website and whatnot. I'm asking because I only see the same two staff members posting on here and I keep wondering if there's more people moderating the forums. Again, this is not a question regarding myself, I've just been wondering a lot whether there's more to the staff team than shown!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
It's just Dragoneer and Mewtwo. This place is understaffed but supposedly more staff members are being trained.
I'm doing a forum audit, and then we'll be working to bring some additional people over. I know we need more mods, and we're working on it. My audit should be done by Friday, then we can move ahead on getting people in.

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
timeanddate.com: Actually Hiring More Staff...Maybe...
^.^

@MidnightDragon We have been told many times that there are no *current* plans to open up mod/staff applications to the public despite people constantly asking for it. I vaguely remember a promise that people from the main site were going to get trained to mod the forums and transferred over. If I'm not just hallucinating, this has yet to occur. Currently it is just Dragoneer and MewTwo running things whenever they are online. This can be... problematic at times, to put it lightly. Once upon a time, there was another mod, but she resigned. Her role has not been filled.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I'm doing a forum audit, and then we'll be working to bring some additional people over. I know we need more mods, and we're working on it. My audit should be done by Friday, then we can move ahead on getting people in.
That's great news. Can I hold you to that? Can we expect the process of selecting new mods to start by next week? Will you keep the forum updated while it is happening?

FormerUser

Long Long overdue, maybe less of the friends on staff and more the active user who contributes a great deal to the site.