• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Stand Still Stay Silent finally finished it's first adventure!

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
I love this webcomic, it's such a good read. Though it isn't a furry comic, it's still really good. The art is top notch, and the fanase for it is actually pretty wholesome. There are no ship wars, and the creator is very active with us, she even keeps a little side journal of all the things she does when she's on hiatus, like post pics of really pretty mountains and stuff. It's great!

It's also one hundred percent free to read, and you can buy book 1 now. I'm thinking of asking for it for christmas or something, and maybe even one of those cute cat plushies she added to her store.

I made this post because the first adventure, or volume I guess, just finished and it's on to the second one! I think it updated today, but I''m not too sure.

Oshca

I love this comic so much. If you get the chance to get the printed copy go for it. Theyre nice quality prints and it looks so good.

Also, she did one called The Redtail's Dream. I'd recommend that too if you don't know it. It's finished already.

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
I had heard about a redtails dream, and I will def try to start on it lol. I wanted a printed copy of volume 1 for my birthday, but I never actually got it and I think christmas is out of the question, but I'm still working on it!

One thing I like about this comic is just the art is beautiful, but then the community is so nice, and theres no terrible shipping wars and fights over character's and stuff. I don't wanna spoil anything if you haven't seen it, also other people might stumble upon this thread and be interested, so imma keep my mouth shut.

Oshca

The art is Redtail is just as nice. Fingers crossed for you getting the SSSS book for Christmas then.

No worries about spoiling it for me, I'm always up to date with it within a day or two of pages coming out and backed her kickstarter for the first two books. Definitely shouldn't spoil for anyone else though. :)

Liseran Thistle

They/Them
I got my fingers crossed, there's a budget though, lol.

Anyway, Stand Still Stay Silent started off really boring for me, but I'm the type that just like reading long walls of text just to see if it'll go anywhere, which is probably why i still have to finish reading like 6 other webcomics, lol. My whole damn tabs bar is just the Hiveworks recommended for you list you see when you log on. I saw a bunch of people in the comments saying they just couldn't finish the comic because the prolouge was dragging on, and it kinda made me sad, because I;ve been with this comic since I was a freshman in highschool, and I haven't left yet! It was totally worth getting to the second adventure.