• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Standart 14 February Thread

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Because it's Valentines Day for almost half an hour here, there has to be a thread.

A card is most likely apropriate.

http://nnk.art.pl/au666/serduszkoC.jpg

And since I am the kind of person to be true to that card, it's not suprising I don't gave a girlfriend MUAHAHAHA XD

SnowFox

So what do we do in this thread?

Are you true to this too?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
So what do we do in this thread?

Are you true to this too?

I guess it's a place all the people who can celabrate this day can boast about it in front of those who don't.

And yeah, seen it, that looks appealing. It's not love if you're not able to consume the relationship.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
screw valentines day

ok ... i've never had a Valentines day card ... and hopefully i never will ^^

Absinthe

Consume in moderation
I made my card and my boyfriend already got it. I didn't know it was going to arrive so damn soon too. I'm drawing him something too but thats hush-hush...

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
screw valentines day

ok ... i've never had a Valentines day card ... and hopefully i never will ^^

Come on, it's the only day of the year when we can legitimately rub the fact that they're treating it special instead of being like that the whole year round in the faces of the many people with actual partners ^^

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
LOL! I hate this useless day. Check out my thread of best gift for a woman since we are pissing on this pseudo holiday. You'll LOL!

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
there there, think twice before accepting someone's chocolate, there's whiteday, you know?

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
card in attach. happy valentine's day!

Last edited:

Irreverent

Left a card on the table for my mate, chocolates and candies for the kits and now I'm off teaching a class for the rest of the day.

People that bitch about Valentines day usually do it because they're whining about not having a significant other, or are bitter about a lost one, but all inclusive is the need to grow up.

Here's my card for my sweetheart: http://i40.tinypic.com/euowuu.jpg

I hate v-day even though I have a mate.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
LOL! I hate this useless day. Check out my thread of best gift for a woman since we are pissing on this pseudo holiday. You'll LOL!

Don't advertise your thread. Makes you look desperate.

---

Any-hoooooo, Valentines day. Bah... always thought this day was kinda boring (other than the ghastly amount of chocolates that are consumed).

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
My Valentine's Day:

I went over to my friend's house. His girlfriend came over. They told me to fuck off.

I came home, laid in bed, decided to text someone (the only guy who has ever showed any interest in me at all). He replied like this:

"I'm hanging out with my GF. Leave me alone."

wtf

graauuurrrgghhhh I'm so lonely. ;-;

Jenzo770

I can sook really good for you
I... don't really know what to say now. Sure, valentines day may be great for some people, but otherwise... meh :/

My Valentine's Day:

I went over to my friend's house. His girlfriend came over. They told me to fuck off.

I came home, laid in bed, decided to text someone (the only guy who has ever showed any interest in me at all). He replied like this:

"I'm hanging out with my GF. Leave me alone."

wtf

graauuurrrgghhhh I'm so lonely. ;-;

Nawwww, poor you! *hugs*

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
PiestRevan , I'm by NO means desperate (yet). I just HATE this day. If I did have a GF , she would expect some dumb shit and some flowers , among other dumb shit. NO thanks. I just assume die alone (which will happen anyways). This day is TOTALLY a sham. Plain and simple. What is the real point of this day?
Hell , I had to IM with my ex GF and text my ex wife yesterday. All the more reasoin to hate this day.