• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Star Wars 9: The Rise of Skywalker

Stratelier

Them bringing back Palpatine kind of proves they have to nostalgia bank to make the premise of the movie even halfway interesting. Never a good sign.
Well, the proof will ultimately be in the execution. Rian Johnson had some genuinely interesting ideas, but his execution was, in some parts, clearly worse than Lucas's in the prequels.

C

CrookedCroc

I'm sick of all of these characters being brought back for nostalgia baiting.
Glad this trilogy is about to end, I'm tired of all of these boring and pointless characters.

The new clone wars season on the other hand, now that's something worth looking forward

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I'm sick of all of these characters being brought back for nostalgia baiting.
Glad this trilogy is about to end, I'm tired of all of these boring and pointless characters.

The new clone wars season on the other hand, now that's something worth looking forward

New Clone Wars season? I wonder if they will explain what happens to Ahsoka after she leaves the Jedis.

C

CrookedCroc

New Clone Wars season? I wonder if they will explain what happens to Ahsoka after she leaves the Jedis.
Yeah, it apparently picks up right after she leaves the order.
I think there's a promotional clip on youtube if you're interested

D

Deleted member 82554

I'm to lazy to look it up, you should just link it.