• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 is now confirmed

KingNow

I must also point out that if Raccoon City was a Star Wars game, it would've done quite well.

The only problem was that it was Resident Evil and not Star Wars.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I think the thread title is a bit misleading.

Although the game could have been possibly in development and some files accidently shown to the public, there is no telling if the game is actually still in development and is going to be released.
All of this could just have been scrapped material and they could have no plans of ever developing it, so I am not getting way too excited over this.

Mxpklx

I remember reading an article in a game informer a while back stating that they lost funding for it, and it never really took into affect even though it already had a couple months worth of content on it. I knew it was going to happen eventually, but why would capcom have it o_O

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
They've been saying this for years now, so yes I'm a tad bit sure it isn't going to happen.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'd like to believe this saw true, but it probably isn't or then it is true, but the project was dumped.
This just sounds too good to be true

Xenke

I'm going to err on the side of "LucasArts is a dick and doesn't want anyone to have fun" and say this that the only good thing in my life is still not happening.

I Am That Is

I am not a
I was greatly disappointed with TOR. I got invited to the closed beta and got to play it for quite a long time. I must say, it was fun at times, but most of the time it was rather boring.

Mxpklx

[video=youtube;uvqyG9GR7jg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqyG9GR7jg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JArt.

I hope itt's true. (i know it's not)
Btw i think TOR is ok; i feel that the reason it doesnt seem as good as it should is because the original SWTOR series was so great nothing could ever compare.

JArt.

The first one was the best, i dn't like paying on handhelds and they took away flying vehicles on land levels in the second game. (except for a few levels)

WingDog

they where going to make it...

but they decided this was better

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-400x250.jpg

Xenke

It's like they sit there and think,

"Who likes Star Wars stuff?"

And then after they answer that they say,

"They will buy anything we sell, let's just focus on everyone else"

And then no money was to be had.