• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starcraft 2 furries ^.^

FuzzySC

Any starcraft 2 players out there? I know here has been a thread about this before but that was months ago and most of those people probably don't play anymore :(. Anyways if anyone plays sc2 add me fuzzy.998 or nickdeg5141@hotmail.com :D

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I have SC2, but i haven't played it for a long time.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Oops, didn't notice this thread here... I play everyday, you can join the channel "furry" and will occasionally find some more of us.
Benny.468

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
I just got the game a week ago. I'm 21 in bronze league :3

Frokusblakah

Drunk Fox
I play a bit, but I don't play competitively anymore. I got most of those kicks out during SC1 and I don't have the time or energy to be good at SC2. I play with the map editor a lot though, I have with every one of their games that comes with one :O. I might stop by and see if you guys wanna help me test maps. =P

Frokusblakah on Bnet, I use the same username everywhere >_>

I haven't played in a bit (mostly been playing LoL). Anyway, my username on Bnet is FireFoxTrot.

Edit: Character code is 632.

Last edited:

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Again, if you play SC2 make sure you join the channel "Furry", there isn't a lot of us but it's the best way you'll bump into us when we're on.

narutonfuzzi

the best!
starcraft is cool, we should play some time :)

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
I do as well. Achtas with friend code of 315. Catch is though that I am on the EU servers. xD;

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I must be the noobest in this game. Or then i play the least.
I'm still in practise league xD

lilEmber

Small Dragon
I haven't played much and I suck but I learn quick. I wouldn't mind playing some games! :3

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I haven't played much and I suck but I learn quick. I wouldn't mind playing some games! :3
Same here, wouldn't mind playing it.
I'm on EU servers as well i think.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
I'm Kiruru in Starcraft. Don't know my friend code *When I find it I'll post it* Come get owned bitcheeeeeeees >:3

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
I'm Kiruru in Starcraft. Don't know my friend code *When I find it I'll post it* Come get owned bitcheeeeeeees >:3

Just log into battle.net and click the huge SC2 picture on the front page. Then hover over your profile picture on the right side of the website and it should tell you your friend code.

Jenks

Thug Aim
Haven't been on SC2 in a while. Wanting to get back into it though. Hard to bring myself to sit down and work through the massive amount of losses I'm gonna have before I get back into the groove of things though.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
I'm Zerg all the way. I'm no good 1v1, because I only really bother playing 3v3 or 4v4.

I think I've played more games of StarBattle than I have of regular league games now. That's a really well done custom.

I went back to do some 4v4's today. We won and I got placed in Silver[98]... I fell from Platinum in 4v4's several months ago and it seems that my performance didn't make a difference. Time to try some 1v1's later. :3

Last edited:

Veditau

Got this game the day it came out ^^ Jus started playin 1v1 a month or so ago. Don't do many team games, but they're fun, most of the time....Protoss, 25 in Silver 1v1, but could probably be in Gold if I had tried on the placement matches .-.

Bnet name is Veditau, character code is 511

Synapse

I play fairly often whenever I get a chance, not that great though since I can only seem to get placed into bronze leagues. Mainly just stick to playing against AI but I wouldn't mind playing with some real people from time to time ^^

My name on there is Deej, character code 153