• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starcraft II?

stegosaurusxrex

With HotS coming out in less than a week, I'm trying to get back into Starcraft II. I've been looking for a 2v2 partner who can tolerate the fact that I haven't played in about 3 years.

Former 1v1 Gold Leaguer
Former 2v2 Silver Leaguer

My Blizzard username is mimonol

Feel free to send me an add and a message! Let me know if you add me, please. I don't check it often, looking for more partners so I have a reason to do so. :3

I prefer to chat over Skype while playing, makes life easier since I don't have a headset. :)

Salem Kylar

The Writing Fox
Well, the only reply is definitely a help... But yeah, I'd love to 2v2 with ya because I'm around the same level. My name is salem on blizzard, my battle tag is salem#1380 . Just let me know you're from FA and ill add ya! ALSO, I started an FA clan because there wasn't one. FAFurs and whatnot =P

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
Ah well mine on US is Achtas#315 and would not mind playing a bit. generally I play Zerg and on EU.. lessee. 2v2 usually goes to high diamond and never did a lot of 1v1s but i did get to Gold very early on. xD;