• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starcraft

mirokufox

Hay all i just wanted to see if there are any other furs out there that play Starcraft2. There is a chat (called furry) and my username is RAGMONDEAD if any other furs want to play.
Sidenote: i suck at SC2

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I might be getting SC2 when the new computer arrives (which is in like, 3 days) so I'll let you know when It's ready. Keep in mind I've never played Starcraft in my life so unless it's similar to how Warcraft and other older strategy games play then you'll probably destroy me. ^^

mirokufox

I might be getting SC2 when the new computer arrives (which is in like, 3 days) so I'll let you know when It's ready. Keep in mind I've never played Starcraft in my life so unless it's similar to how Warcraft and other older strategy games play then you'll probably destroy me. ^^
Don't worry its really easy to get into. your 1st 20 games expect to do horribly but after that its really easy. plus there are tons of side games that come with it. Iff you make an account just click of the message icon in the lower right hand side of the screen and type in "furry"

Anubite

That White Guy
I might hop back on SC2 in a bit, been playing d3 though so I might hop on SC2 for some ranked and some custom games.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I never really found SC2 that exciting. I sucked balls in it, as it felt, and is basically about who can gather the troops fastest and it's more about unit composition than actual strategy.
If I find it on my HDD though I can give it a shot if enough bros come, too

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I might hop back on SC2 in a bit, been playing d3 though so I might hop on SC2 for some ranked and some custom games.
Yes you must, if we get enough people we could have some awesome team battles. Hopefully I should be able to get Starcraft 2 within the next week.

Lucient

US Marine
I'm a long time star-crafter, I'm somewhere in the low diamond-ish range. but if anyone jumps on the furry chat in game, come find me and we can do some awesome 2v2, 3v3, OR 4V4 ACTION!

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
I'm probably the only person I know that plays SCII that never touched the multiplayer. I'm there for the singleplayer, and I try to play offline if I can. I still hate that you have to log in to play. Why can't we have the offline campaign runs we used to have in the original?

Zasha

Evil Incorporated
Haven't played for a long while, though I would definitely be up for it with those from the EU scene. ^^