• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

StarFaf-- the huge Star Wars inspired drawing project in progress

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
This will be a way to have some of the lines of communications open while the Adventures of Faf thread is temporarily closed. Because of the situation I'm in needs some open conversation, this thread exists.

Before you ask, I am not adding in your character. No new ones. Call me a bastard or whatever, there is only so much space I can have to use in an 18x24" space. And all of that space is full at this point.

Anyway, a few of you have heard about my project I'm working on at the moment. 22+ characters from 22 people all in a Star Wars inspired movie-poster drawing. Yeah, I'm crazy. there's a ton of Faf members that are participating in it, so I'll leave the list of the members and their Cameo appearances.

Jwmcd2: Han Solo "Rip Solo"
Icky: Luke Skywalker "Icky Skywalker"
Deo: Chewbacca "Deobacca"
FayV: Leia "Fayia"
DinosaurDammit: Padme "Padammit"
Leybun: Palpatine "Emperor Palpeybun"
Gibby: Yoda "Gyoba"
Pine: Obi Wan "Obi-wan Pinobi"
Corto: Vader "Darth Corto"
Ray-O: Jabba the Hutt "RayO the Hutt"
H+K: BOBBA FETT "Heckler Fett"
KIRU KUN: Jango Fett "Kiru Fett"
Skittle: Ewok "Skittles the Wonder Ewok"
Gaz: AT-AT "GazT-GazT"
barefootfoot: Taun-Taun "Baretaun-taun"
Xenke: Ackbar "Admiral Xenkebar"
Aden: Count Dooku "Count Adenku"
Unsilenced: Jawa "Te Gentlemanly Jawa"
Cyanidetiger: Darth Maul "Darth Lithium"
LizardKing: Gen. Grevious "General Greivious-Rex"
Tatch: THE DEATH STAR "THE MOTHERFUCKING DEATH CAKE"

I'll post updates until it's done. I'm tired of answering all the private questions, so please ask them here so you can see the answers. I'll need your help to find me some resources or to remind me of things as time goes by. Keep in mind I still have obligations, so I can't harp on this straight until it's done.

So, nows the time. If you got comments or questions, ask away. I'll answer some of the common questions in the following posts.

Last edited:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Inb4 some moron disregarding or not even reading the OP and asking to have a character drawn as well.

You know it'll happen.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Inb4 some moron disregarding or not even reading the OP and asking to have a character drawn as well.

You know it'll happen.

Search your feelings.

You know it to be true.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Lol Rejection.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
Q: how many characters are drawn at this very moment?
A: there are 21-22 characters at this moment. All are planned, there are no empty spaces on my sketch paper.

Q: can I see the progress so far?
A: it's not worth my time to keep things updated every time I draw. Plus I want a little muystery. Still, I can share some sketches from time to time. Here's a prelim sketch from several days ago:
Layout Sketch
I might give some closeups as I go. Surprise is my best friend right now, I don't want to give away secrets.

Q: my name isn't in the list! Can you add me?
A: Hell Fucking No.

Q: which persona's character has been the hardest to draw so far?
A: hmm, well, they're all pretty challenging to get them to look like 2 separate characters at the same time. But the biggest challenge is the Fetts, which it's hard to get a head shape in the helmet and keep it recognizable. Also, Darth Corto is a pain to merge the metropolice head from Half Life 2 and Vader's helmet. Both are so unique it looks generic when spliced.
also, Admiral Xenkebar makes me want to punch someone out. Goldfish+wolf+cat=FFFFFF

Q: who's been the easiest?
A: My character is easy cause I got a lot of experience with hi,. Plus I won't be pissed if I make him look more like Solo or not. Deobacca was pretty fun. Icky Skywalker was flat out easy and pivotal. First one I drew in this project.

Q:How long will it take?
A: the rest of my natural life :V It'll be done fairly soon, but it's hard to pinpoint.

Q: will you make it into Icons or Avatars?
A: I might. thought getting a cohesive picture that can be split into 22 headshots can be pretty much impossible.

If you got any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them as long as they don't piss me off.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
Alright, updated the OP with the nicknames for everyone. Just something to laugh about for a while.

Also consider the fact that Corto and Dinosaurdammit are now Fay and Icky's parents. Cyanide was killed by Pine. Gibby is the one that trained Icky on improving his force powers, and H+K pretty much froze me in Carbonite and hauled me off since I didn't pay my debts to RayO, which doesn't matter cause Fay chokes him out...

Discuss...

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Icky gets inside Barefootfoof.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
So who's Jar Jar?
Originally, I thought to make Skittle that, but Skittle wanted an Ewok. At one point I planned on making several Fafers into that dude but figured it's not worth the joke. JarJar will not be making an appearance in this one.
I should be pretty fucking pissed at Icky, I guess.
Yeah, but you do some back. But then you get pissed at him again... Eh yeah. That's a safe bet.

Icky gets inside Barefootfoof.
Well if you think about it a lot of people get inside Thatch, and Icky also gets inside Gaz at one point. Also some characters get inside others if you catch my drift.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I should be pretty fucking pissed at Icky, I guess.
When aren't you pissed at me :c

Alright, updated the OP with the nicknames for everyone. Just something to laugh about for a while.

Also consider the fact that Corto and Dinosaurdammit are now Fay and Icky's parents. Cyanide was killed by Pine. Gibby is the one that trained Icky on improving his force powers, and H+K pretty much froze me in Carbonite and hauled me off since I didn't pay my debts to RayO, which doesn't matter cause Fay chokes him out...

Discuss...

Fay's my sister \:3/

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Last edited:

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
This should be very interesting when it's done... don't forget to let us know!

Ley

"Leybun: Palpatine "Emperor Palpeybun""

Best thing in the history of FOREVER.

Also gathering every single link from FaF Adventures. I'll reopen the second one later..like in a half hour. the first one has far too many posts.

Also, I don't do anything or kill anyone. |D

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
"Leybun: Palpatine "Emperor Palpeybun""

Best thing in the history of FOREVER.

Also gathering every single link from FaF Adventures. I'll reopen the second one later..like in a half hour. the first one has far too many posts.

Also, I don't do anything or kill anyone. |D

6th movie.

You shock the *SHIT* out of Icky... right before being thrown to your death by Corto.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
I WANT TO BE THE TOKEN TIE FIGHTER.

Ley

6th movie.

You shock the *SHIT* out of Icky... right before being thrown to your death by Corto.

Goddamnit I never watched the sixth movie JESUS CHRIST I SHOULD DO THE ABRIGED VERSION OF STARFAF IN A COMIC LIKE THE WHOLE GODDAMN STORY IN TEN PAGES :O