• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starfox, Starwolf, which is hotter?

Fox or Wolf? who's hotter

• Fox McCloud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

16weeks

Which outta fox Mccloud or Wolf O Donlle is hotter?
give reasons you think so please.

Eh, not too strainful on who's hotter, but in terms of character, I choose Wolf, mainly because I just love the "shocking" history he had with James, thus conflicting Fox. ^_^

16weeks

PyroVulpine said:
Ok, I'm gonna sound like a complete noob here, but who are these characters and where can I learn more about them?

Look em up on google, they're both kinda sexy, but i kinda like Wolfs outfit, those leather pants are just tight enough to makke out a slight outline of his...hehheh

16weeks said:
Look em up on google, they're both kinda sexy, but i kinda like Wolfs outfit, those leather pants are just tight enough to makke out a slight outline of his...hehheh

Durrrr, Starfox, of course. Having only played the first game, I didn't know fox had a last name or a rival. One of these days I'm gonna have to buy an SNES and N64 (pretty damn cheap nowadays) and try to hunt down all the games I missed playing.

edit: voted Fox McCloud, simply 'cause I think foxes are just a little cooler than wolves, not really knowing the background of the characters.