• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

starting a FA group

deathshadow1991

The up n coming artist/ranter
i wanted to make a group on FA for multi tailed furries. i noticed that certain groups had places where they could meet others and get to find eachother. i have only see groups like this for baby furs and one for balloon fans but im sure there are others.

what i was asking is the process i go through to start such a group. do i just make a new FA account and present it as a members group for multi tailed furries or is there more to it than that?

Aurali

Banned
Banned
i wanted to make a group on FA for multi tailed furries. i noticed that certain groups had places where they could meet others and get to find eachother. i have only see groups like this for baby furs and one for balloon fans but im sure there are others.

what i was asking is the process i go through to start such a group. do i just make a new FA account and present it as a members group for multi tailed furries or is there more to it than that?

Non art related groups are not allowed in this version of fur affinity.

deathshadow1991

The up n coming artist/ranter
well wouldn't it be ok if i ran a poll to get the opinion of the public at large, and if you really think about it multi tailed furries also qualify as an art theme in a small way.

to continue my argument, this site is based around the uniting of those of the furry community. this would just be a way for people to get to know smaller groups of similar interest if they cant find people to get along with in the community at large

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I asked for a sergal group but I have not heard in over a month via PM or note about it..yet there's a scaly and other furred creature groups?

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Once a moderator, always a moderator, eh Aurali? :V
More like I still have a lot of friends in administration and I love taking a bit of work off their hands.

to continue my argument, this site is based around the uniting of those of the furry community. this would just be a way for people to get to know smaller groups of similar interest if they cant find people to get along with in the community at large

It's an art site. The decision on groups is that only art based ones are allowed, and anything else will be banned on discovery. This is in effect until the newer, less system intensive group system gets put in place

tsawolf

In case you guys are looking for confirmation... Aurali is right. Non-art groups are verboten.

Short, sweet, simple. (Aurali, you took all my words. :( )