• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starting a furry themed guild in SWTOR!

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
I've been wanting to start a furry themed guild for a while now, and I finally decided to pull the trigger on that! This is on Star Forge server, Republic side.

<Clan of Cathar> Is a small, new RP/PvE/Social guild! We have a guild ship and small conquest, we are looking for more like minded players as we start doing RP events and playing through PvE content! We have a sister guild on Empire side and raid in other MMOs as well! Join us as we build this new community!

For more information or if you're interested, feel free to message me here on FAF!

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
so do you have race stipulations because i don't know if the aliens count as humanoid or anthropomorphic.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
May be interested but would be a noob. Been years since I played SWTOR and I while both jobs are active I could only play during weekends

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
so do you have race stipulations because i don't know if the aliens count as humanoid or anthropomorphic.
No, I don't have stipulations. There is an anthro cat race but it's locked behind a paywall, so even though I am playing that, I understand that not everyone can.

May be interested but would be a noob. Been years since I played SWTOR and I while both jobs are active I could only play during weekends
That's perfectly fine!

Tyll'a

Stubborn Caracal
Going to give this a bit of a bump. Still looking for more people!

Also, if it makes sense, I can post the guild's Discord link here. Otherwise, I can do what I have been doing and just DM people the Discord after they show interest.