• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starting a new comission (Advices?)

Hello, everyone,
i'm new to this community and this whole forum.
so to start this, Me and my Bff (the artist) are trying to make some money by providing all of your furry art needs,(Full body art, Sketch, head-only art) i just created my furrafinitty account, and will post Some furry arts my friend made, And i hope y'all would help me in any way, advices, vids, or something similar.

and btw, the reason i'm doing this is because that friend don't speak english, so i'm doing the translation for him and all. , Thank you very much. Userpage of Bagelhead_Mr_mama_mia -- Fur Affinity [dot] net here is my account, Arts will be submitted in the next 2 days.

some examples of the arts 'more coming soon"

Attachments

• holy shit.jpg
    holy shit.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 51

MissNook

Nice style!
Your friend seems to have a pretty good understanding of anatomy. Some proportions are still a little off (the head of the rabbit is too small for the body) but it's pretty interesting to look at.
A small advice for the second one would be to draw the muzzle line just bellow the eyes since it currently lacks of volume on this part. Like shown here on the left:
unknown.png

Can you say which language your friend talks? Cause if we send English videos, won't it be a lot more difficult for them to grasp it?

Hello, i'm very thankful for your wholesome feedback, To answer your questions, this is his first time on the whole furry art, so that's why you can see some improvements, The first art was hard for him because the picture he took inspiration from, didn't have shades or better details,
the second art is from his own imagination (of course, there are some inspirations from various arts), and it's a fursona of another furry friend who introduced us to this whole thing.

and to answer your last question : He speaks Arabics, but i think even with English vids, he can learn, he's realy a fast learner, imagine learning how to draw furry art in a day, he's specialized in Anime arts and all, if you want i can send you so examples.

again, Thank you so much for your feedback <3

MissNook

Hello, i'm very thankful for your wholesome feedback, To answer your questions, this is his first time on the whole furry art, so that's why you can see some improvements, The first art was hard for him because the picture he took inspiration from, didn't have shades or better details,
the second art is from his own imagination (of course, there are some inspirations from various arts), and it's a fursona of another furry friend who introduced us to this whole thing.

and to answer your last question : He speaks Arabics, but i think even with English vids, he can learn, he's realy a fast learner, imagine learning how to draw furry art in a day, he's specialized in Anime arts and all, if you want i can send you so examples.

again, Thank you so much for your feedback <3
Seeing more art, even not furry related would greatly help to understand better what he may need to help him improve so please don't hesitate to send me more art of him (here or by private message if you like it better) :)