• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: (starting at $5) sfw/nsfw writing commissions, games

arctophily

commission writer - fluffy and cute to boot
hello there!

i'm arctophily, and i've had several years' worth of writing experience through a variety of mediums, both sfw and nsfw. having spent a good amount of time making my own fantasies a written reality, now i'd like to do the same for you!

while i am most comfortable writing original characters/ych, any and all fandoms are available upon request. i take pride in being able to research characters, so please don't be shy about asking, especially if the fandom is obscure!

offering:
sfw/nsfw pieces, in the form of stories as well as twine (text-based) games (interactive fiction)​

length:
up to 15,000/15k words of material (longer/multi-chaptered commissions can be discussed)

must commission at least 500 words to be considered. ($5)

genres:
romance (including fluff), angst, au, darkfic, hurt/comfort, self-insert/ych, horror, fantasy, supernatural, and much more​

limits:
non-consenting animals (in nsfw: zoophilia) or characters under 18 (in nsfw: pedophilia) in situations i wouldn't show my family. otherwise, everything else is fair game!​

pricing:
  • minimum price $5.
  • sfw/nsfw: $1 usd / 100 words - $10 for 1k, $50 for 5k, etc
  • twine games: $15 usd / 1.5k words, base price - $1 usd / 100 words for additional material
i require that you pay 50% before i start writing and then 50% when the commission is finished!
if you'd really like a story but your budget doesn't quite cover it, i'm also open to negotiation!​

samples:
Artwork Gallery for arctophily -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
(beware, it's nsfw for the most part!)

brainwashed pt. 1 is right around 2k! it would be ~$20 usd to commission something of similar length (nsfw).​

sounds great! how do i get one/reach out to you for more information?
send me a note at arctophily on fa, or reply to this thread and i'll contact you!

you can also check out my commissions page while you're there!

looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Last edited:

arctophily

i'm returning after an extended absence, but i have some slots open! i've written a few commissions already and i'd love the chance to make even more people happy.

arctophily

Hey, I'm interested in a dark transformation story of 5-10k words if you're interested
of course! i'll send you a message so i can follow up.

arctophily

bump! offering very quick turnarounds and happy/repeat customers ;)

LitteinJ

hello there!

i'm arctophily, and i've had several years' worth of writing experience through a variety of mediums, both sfw and nsfw. having spent a good amount of time making my own fantasies a written reality, now i'd like to do the same for you!

while i am most comfortable writing original characters/ych, any and all fandoms are available upon request. i take pride in being able to research characters, so please don't be shy about asking, especially if the fandom is obscure!

offering:
sfw/nsfw pieces, in the form of stories as well as twine (text-based) games (interactive fiction)​

length:
up to 15,000/15k words of material (longer/multi-chaptered commissions can be discussed)

must commission at least 500 words to be considered. ($5)

genres:
romance (including fluff), angst, au, darkfic, hurt/comfort, self-insert/ych, horror, fantasy, supernatural, and much more​

limits:
non-consenting animals (in nsfw: zoophilia) or characters under 18 (in nsfw: pedophilia) in situations i wouldn't show my family. otherwise, everything else is fair game!​

pricing:
  • minimum price $5.
  • sfw/nsfw: $1 usd / 100 words - $10 for 1k, $50 for 5k, etc
  • twine games: $15 usd / 1.5k words, base price - $1 usd / 100 words for additional material
i require that you pay 50% before i start writing and then 50% when the commission is finished!
if you'd really like a story but your budget doesn't quite cover it, i'm also open to negotiation!​

samples:
Artwork Gallery for arctophily -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
(beware, it's nsfw for the most part!)

brainwashed pt. 1 is right around 2k! it would be ~$20 usd to commission something of similar length (nsfw).​

sounds great! how do i get one/reach out to you for more information?
send me a note at arctophily on fa, or reply to this thread and i'll contact you!

you can also check out my commissions page while you're there!

looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Hello! Are you still doing commission? I would like to comission a self-insert fic if that okay?☺️