• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starting Group, Looking for Creative Minds

Kazonking

Hello everyone,

I have this idea that may interest some of you out there. I am looking to start a team having a few artists, writers, possible animators, and other roles to create comics/stories, animations, videos, art, music, etc. Material would be both SFW and NSFW.

This group would of course be a hobby group, maybe in the future it could be something more but for now so It will be like a small community of different personalities that enjoy similar things and learning from each other. As I mentioned, this is as of now a hobby group so any of those who work on commissions, etc. are not forced on deadlines or anything of the sort, more so just a fun collaborating experience. Furthermore, working together could also help add to your portfolios and even help newcomers build a reputation that could boost commissions/help attract commission work.

If anyone is interested, pm me here or add me on discord @ kazonking#3911 for more details or to join. Hopefully I will hear from some of you soon!

-thank you

Kazonking

I was looking to help expand each members individual talent and offer a place where members can get critiques from each other to help better their work or inspire. It would also allow friendly conversation and possibly opportunities to build up their portfolios and make a name for themselves and for the group. Lastly, if the possibility were to come, I would help members if they want to self-publish their stories for example, help artists with organization of their art endeavors. Basically, to help dreams come true and maybe create things outside our given skillsets.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I was looking to help expand each members individual talent and offer a place where members can get critiques from each other to help better their work or inspire. It would also allow friendly conversation and possibly opportunities to build up their portfolios and make a name for themselves and for the group. Lastly, if the possibility were to come, I would help members if they want to self-publish their stories for example, help artists with organization of their art endeavors. Basically, to help dreams come true and maybe create things outside our given skillsets.
Good goals~! But I meant, like, what sort of activities.

Kazonking

For activities, there will be small in-house contests between our various groups be it musicians making a piece on a given subject, artists making a piece based of a topic (depending on SFW or NSFW) anyone in the group would be able to enter but after a given date it will be closed for judging amongst the rest of the group. Whoever makes the top 3 would in any category would be showcased on a soon to be made group page. Of course the other works would be posted as well.

There will also be rp categories both SFW/NSFW group or those looking to do a rp.

Other activities would be doing group projects where we would do small world building activities that beings artists, writers, musicians, animators, etc. together to create a group world or event. This would help everyone bond and just take away stress.

Other activities could be added through proposals by members...

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Oof- be careful posting links like that publically. People will take down your server with spam.

Faustus

Well, I'm curious. Groups like this are pretty difficult to get off the ground, but nobody ever got anywhere from not trying just because something is statistically unlikely.

N

Nyro46

I am curious as well. Currently, how many people are in the group, and has it been very active? I am a story writer and artist and am currently writing two stories that I will be turning into webcomics in the future.
There have been a lot of times where I have joined servers in Discord that become dead, or I started groups on somewhere like DA and they were also dead.