• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Starting WoW

Teco

Informal Formalist
I just tested it out on this computer, it seems to work, I might buy a month or so. Before I do I thought I'd see if someone here has information like.. join ___ server and we'll invite you to our clan! You know, something like that. I do have another trial account which I'll be upgrading cause I think I tried out and leveled up every race except the burning crusade ones to the max level for a trial account.

A

Azbulldog

Don't do it. :V

I'm on Alexstrasza but not active much lately.

Teco

Informal Formalist
Don't do it. :V

I'm on Alexstrasza but not active much lately.

But I wanna D:
This computer blows, I think Vista screwed it up, its supposed to be able to play TF2, DoW2...but noooo. Besides I've always wanted to try WoW

Sassy

Banned
Banned
it's far better to find someone whom is rather active and to get a "refer a friend" account through them; it means you get 3x EXP when questing with them; it can certainly speed up the pace of the grind :3

Teco

Informal Formalist
it's far better to find someone whom is rather active and to get a "refer a friend" account through them; it means you get 3x EXP when questing with them; it can certainly speed up the pace of the grind :3

I noticed that on the website. It would be good and I would certainly do that if I found some one who would do that.

the grey fox

Dreaming deeply
don't play WoW, it's repetitive and pointless. do something constructive like i do, like gather a post-apocalypse survival kit. or fortify your house. or throw corn at random passers-by! whatever works for you.

Kuekuatsheu

which is absolutely unnessecary, they already lowered the experience needed severel times, you'll do fine without it, I even think it's going TOO fast with Recruit a friend, mounts on lvl 20 and epic mounts on 40 are making it so much easier, it's no fun anymore

leveling is what WoW is about for me

A

Azbulldog

I noticed that on the website. It would be good and I would certainly do that if I found some one who would do that.
I would join you, you can convince me to maybe play a little bit. :p

Lazydabear

Your Bear of Crap Wisdom
But I wanna D:
This computer blows, I think Vista screwed it up, its supposed to be able to play TF2, DoW2...but noooo. Besides I've always wanted to try WoW

There been Issues with Vista with Wow before if your going to Install it Install it as Administrater I believe.If that doesn't work go to the Wow forms they will tell you how.

S

Sinister Exaggerator

lolololol tier 8/9 from 5 man heroics and no more 2v2 arenas.

OP, this is basically the only statement you'll ever need to convince yourself that World of Warcraft is not worth playing.

Seriously. Look at that goddamn quote. It's not even in English, as far as I can tell.

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
and yet 11 million+ people are still playing the game.

Kuekuatsheu

OP, this is basically the only statement you'll ever need to convince yourself that World of Warcraft is not worth playing.

Seriously. Look at that goddamn quote. It's not even in English, as far as I can tell.
let me translate it for you
"Hahahaha Tier 8/Tier 9 from 5 Men-heroic-dungeons (you need 5 people to do this dungeon duh, and heroic means it's difficult) and no more 2vs2 (2 people are fighting 2 other people, thought the vs would be used outside WoW too) Arena."
no much difference eh?
nobody understands it, and the game is bad regardless.
UGH WOW HAAAEEET! IM SO KEWL BECAUSE I HAET EET

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Don't do it. There is only so much time you have on this earth.
Use that time to get smarter or something, increase you future job opportunities and maintain a healthy life and body.

"Har har, I'm playing a megacorporation 30-something bux a month to waste 10 hours day on something what give your real world character no useful skills once so ever."

Kuekuatsheu

"Har har, I'm playing a megacorporation 30-something bux a month to waste 10 hours day on something what give your real world character no useful skills once so ever."
heh, no joke, I played WoW in english, and my english skills improved much, I was like 15 or something :cool: