• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

State your heritage

Demor

I am 75% Dutch and 25% Italian.

Nothing all that special about my family really although the Italian part had a verry wealthy Mobster boss in the early 70's he got killed though >.<

If were in an outdoing competition here...

you know Lord Stanley? you know, Stanley Park, the Stanley Cup? yeah, hes like...my great great grandfather, so says my mom who heard it from my great grandmother. Not sure if it's true or not, but I'm damn proud to even be kinda related to him, if he winds up just being an uncle or some such XD

erm...
2 cups welsh
1 cup german
1/2 cup swiss
dash of native american

1. blend well in food processor and pour into dragon shaped cake mold and bake till just overbaked.

KitsuneKit

sateva9822 said:
KitsuneKit said:
There you have it, I come from pimps, theives, hookers, and murderers. I think I have a family history to uphold.

Damn right you do! Now get slappin some hoes!
Or better yet assasinate the presadent

I was actually thinking about becoming a master theif... anyone know of any giant gems on display in a museum? I'd also be willing to steal something mystical that is rumored to have great powers.

Yay for my Heritage of Villainy

Kyrre

50% Irish
50% French

My ancestors were French nobles who fled from France amid the French Revolution to Ireland, and later to Canada. Along the way babies were made. Woot.

Germanic and Bavarian. Which despite this, I've never come to appreciate polka music, Saurkraut, or the dozens of variations of flavored meats and whatnots stuffed into edible casings. But I do like Bavarian creme, Black Forest cake, Nightcrawler, Beers from those reigions, and German engineered cars.

coffinberry

Calhanthirs said:
Germanic and Bavarian. Which despite this, I've never come to appreciate polka music, Saurkraut, or the dozens of variations of flavored meats and whatnots stuffed into edible casings. But I do like Bavarian creme, Black Forest cake, Nightcrawler, Beers from those reigions, and German engineered cars.

rawr my german playtoy works for audi, thems some sexy ass cars.

Oni

Kyrre said:
50% Irish
50% French

My ancestors were French nobles who fled from France amid the French Revolution to Ireland, and later to Canada. Along the way babies were made. Woot.
So are you a french Noble? Cuz that is sexy, id make you my dressed up stuffed playtoy. ;d;d (too much caffeine and wildness tonight, I usually dun speak like this ;d ...)

Angrhiel

100% Filipino xD
But then again... filipinos are the result of hundreds of years of our ancestors breeding with foreigners ಠ_ಠ
Which might or might not include...
*spanish
*japanese
*american
And probably the traders who came to visit too ಠ_ಠ