• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Steak Doneness

how would you like your steak cooked today?

• Well Done (red is gross)

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Medium Well Done

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Medium

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • Rare

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Blue Rare (beast mode)

Votes: 11 12.9%

• Total voters

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
our head chef slash owner asked a customer to leave when they ordered a fillet mignon extra well done with ketchup.

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid
our head chef slash owner asked a customer to leave when they ordered a fillet mignon extra well done with ketchup.

Well the chef has that right to do so

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Good chef, bad customer! Shame. Shame, Shame!

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Well done. I just can't eat meat if there is still something pink going on in it...

Ainoko

A

Anningthewolf

Medium rare are the best. He stay a little juicy inside :3

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
My daughter just made a perfect New York strip. Rare but not bloody! I ate the whole thing and then gnawed on the bone till they made me get rid of it!

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I probably would've done the same.

I mean, Filet Mignon is the best. Why ruin it by burning it?
And then desecrating it with ketchup

They might as well have ordered a hamburger

Ainoko

And then desecrating it with ketchup

They might as well have ordered a hamburger

Yeah, I get ketchup with my steak....

For my fries that is, unless there is white gravy available, then all bets are off

Ainoko

God DAMMIT now I want steak.

Went and got me a 48oz Rib-Eye for Thursday and am currently preprepping the flavor injection

Ainoko

Ainoko

As long as I get to put ketchup on it I'm good.

I have a really shitty taste in food.

Ketchup on a steak for me would be an extreme last resort

thoron

Love me some medium rare steak thats been seared on the outside with a simple salt and pepper seasoning.

Ainoko

I guess Ainoko can handle their meat well

So many innuendos in what you said there. So wrong and so right!

Ainoko

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
I like mine medium rare. A hint of a chew, but that steak should be drooling like a fox in a henhouse when I cut into it. Mopping up that ambrosia the entire point of the toast that your suppose serve with it.

Now that I'm back from the dead, there was a question I wanted to add to this thread.
What kind of seasonings do you add to your steak (if any)? and steak sauce, yes or no?

I believe that if you have to use steak sauce at your table, someone didn't do their job in the kitchen. Most of the time that sucker should only have to be marinaded. My preference is rubbing it down with powdered garlic, brown sugar, and a bit of black pepper then sitting it in a mixture of soy and teriyaki sauces and if I'm in a really good mood, a shot of tequila is involved.

I have had some sauces that have been good additions, but none of them came out of a bottle. The sauce I liked best was a molé and that's because the steak it was with was served with tamales.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Nigga you cray.
There are steak houses that will tell you to gtfo if you ask for well done.
Stick to hamburgers if you want your meat over cooked.

Fuck, I cant wait till my tooth holes are healed. I want me some goddamn steak.

I dont doubt it, Ive seen people thrown out of high class steak joints for.just the same thing.

Reminds me of that one.dude in that movie 'Waiting'. He says something like "nothing goes better with a steak than ketchup". Rednecky fuck.

Last edited: