• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Steelite's Weapon Shop !

S

Steelite

So, I've had this interest in designing weapons (mostly melee) since a few years ago, and after a few attempts, I realized that's what I'd be doing with arts !
I've made a ton of designs, but most of them are super old and crappy-looking, when I was still trying to figure out the tools and colors and such. The ones I show you guys here are the "refined" ones.
Gotta keep this thread as where I post my new weapons in the future, too.

steel_kite_shield_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bdu.png
steel_heavy_shield_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4be3.png
abyssal_shield_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bfi.png
steel_tomahawk_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bcp.png
steel_axe_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bf4.png
steel_hammer_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bea.png
steel_war_hammer_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bch.png
steel_club_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bf0.png
abyssal_hammer_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bfp.png
steel_nodachi_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bdi.png
steel_saber_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bdf.png
steel_gladius_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bew.png
steel_broad_sword_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bf2.png

steel_straight_sword_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bcz.png
steel_sword_by_steelite_the_elite-dbrjqb2.png
steel_great_sword_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bep.png
abyssal_gladius_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bfu.png
abyssal_nodachi_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bfk.png
steel_halberd_by_steelite_the_elite-dbo4bej.png

If you've actually taken a look through every single one of them, damn, you're amazing and I love you forever !
Lemme know what ya guys think ! Feedbacks are appreciated :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wollymon

Heya!
Nice! It would be pretty cool if these weapons were in an Rpg game of some sort! The style you draw things in is great :3
Definitely wouldn't want to fight someone who was using one of these

Also, I like to design weapons too, they are usually guns though, since i like the modern/sifi theme, but fantasy rules!

S

Steelite

Pre-ordered sword with elective colors picked by customers : this one is actually requested by my son
Emerald_Gladius.png

S

Steelite

Apparently my daughter fell in love with the colored design, and asked for one for her own.
sapphire_gladius_by_steelite_the_elite-dbr7nme.png

L

-..Legacy..-

You're making me want to design a scythe for Coma lol.

I love your pattern overlays.

S

Steelite

Yep.

Nothing for canon or anything, just a singular image comp idea I ran through the other night.
Go ahead and make one.
Scythes and sickles are kinda hard for me, but when done right, they definitely look good.

L

-..Legacy..-

Go ahead and make one.
Scythes and sickles are kinda hard for me, but when done right, they definitely look good.

I like out of character depictions. Having him posed as death itself is more symbolic than anything.

S

Steelite

One more for today ! This time you get a Swiss Saber because my friend @It'sBlitz wanted to make cheese outta people.
steel_swiss_saber_by_steelite_the_elite-dbrk9p6.png

S

Steelite

Found my old rifle sketch, and brought it back to life :
vpr__viper_pulse_rifle__by_steelite_the_elite-dbtxh1c.png

S

Steelite

So uh, like... These are commissioned weapons?...
Just asking, not buying.
I just made 'em for fun. Commissioned ones would likely to have different color schemes.
Something wrong with 'em ?

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
I just made 'em for fun. Commissioned ones would likely to have different color schemes.
Something wrong with 'em ?
Oh, so you just made all these weapons for fun, and the commissioned ones just have different colors? Uh... Okay then.
No, nothing's wrong, I just don't want to ask something stupid like "can you make the ash daggers?" and then find out I need to cough up some dough or else. I... REALLY don't want that to happen.