• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Step-Parents?

Do you have any step-parents?

• Total voters

Kristian002

Hey, I was talking with some of my furry friends on Twitter and I noticed a trend. A lot of furries have step-parents. So, I figured, if I wanted to conduct a survey to see what the ratios for furries with step-parents are, I might as well ask furries at this forum.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
I have step parents, i want to fuck my step mom. Wait. yeah lets go with that.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I have a step dad, it's not that uncommon for people to have at least one though I don't think..

Kristian002

My parents are still happily married with no signs of that ever changing, and they are both awesome.

Well, step-parents aren't always the effect of divorce. My dad got remarried because my mom died. My step-mom is a wonderful, wonderful person.

I have a step dad, it's not that uncommon for people to have at least one though I don't think..

Well, I plan on using a control, of course. I'll ask non-furries if they have step-parents as well.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I have a step father. I only met my real dad this year.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Yes and my stepdad is a downright asshole about 95% of the time

Gerjis

Since about 50% of marriages today end in divorce I am willing to bet you will find step parents to be common in many unrelated groups.

Gavrill

ladies~
I had 3 step dads (my mother likes to marry people apparently) but no stepmoms (my dad is totally hiding his faginess)

Fursouseki

furry boku
it's unlikely that having a step will affect an outcome of furryness or vice versa

unless that step turns you into one.
that would be a bit odd

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
it's unlikely that having a step will affect an outcome of furryness or vice versa

unless that step turns you into one.
that would be a bit odd
I dunno if I would laugh or feel sorry for someone who had a story like that.