• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sticker Ideas?

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
Hey guys, I've recently made some stickers of my server mascot(on discord) and they turned out great. While these are for raffling off to the members, I was thinking I could possibly sell furry stickers as well.

Thing is, I have to make a minimum of 10 to 25 of each depending on the site. Normally I'd just make a YCH sticker pack the way I do with emotes, but very few people would be willing to buy 25 identical stickers of their fursona.

So now I'm brainstorming designs/characters that people would be interested in buying. So, are there any sticker designs you would buy? What kind of stickers would be cool enough for you to dig into your own wallet for?

I also added the stickers of Jay that I made(if you're interested in getting one, I'll be raffling them off sometime in October when I get enough envelopes. Each one will have a Jay sticker, misc animal stickers, and possibly some sheets of flying wish paper. )
28733065@400-1537334161.jpg