• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Still 503'ing.

zidders

It's been over a month now and i'm still getting tons of 503 errors. 99% of the time I try to access FA I can't. I've tried other browsers, tried accessing it via mobile, tried clearing my cookies, resetting our router, etc. No matter what I do FA is borked. I'm about ready to give up on a site I've been using for 13 years and it really fucking sucks. Oh-I filed a trouble ticket and after I replied telling them I was still having issues the admin stopped replying to me.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Zidders, do you think it is possible your home network is infected with malware?

Your computer might be sending multiple requests, and consequently being shut-out of the system by the security.

kiroku

It may be an IP issue. When you tried on mobile were you on cellular or wifi? If you have access to another network or even a VPN try accessing it that way and see if you still have access issues.

quoting_mungo

Oh-I filed a trouble ticket and after I replied telling them I was still having issues the admin stopped replying to me.
Just a guess, but I suspect that might be because once the common causes and fixes are exhausted, the number of staff members who have the know-how to help shrinks significantly. It’s more likely than anything that they’re troubleshooting and trying to figure things out on their end before getting back to you.

zidders

Zidders, do you think it is possible your home network is infected with malware?

Your computer might be sending multiple requests, and consequently being shut-out of the system by the security.
I've already run a pretty thorough scan and had everyone in the house run scans just in case. That's not an issue. The site was working fine for awhile last night after I cleared my browser history. Then it started 503'ing again this morning. I give up lol.