• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Stoner Furry Groups?..

Where are my pants?...

• On you, Silly X3

• Check your head

• You never had pants to begin with

• You traded them for those Reese's remember?..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks

Dongding

The sheep
I like weed. I'm not allowed to smoke generally due to my job and them reserving the right to drug test in the event of injury or equipment damage, but opportunities pop up where you just say "screw it". (I do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so there's 2 weeks straight where I deal with the temptation.) It helps you focus on a single task with intensity while obliterating your ability to multitask, so laborious jobs are actually almost fun once you've had a smoke break.

The biggest problem with weed is that it robs your motivation. It makes everything better, and if you smoke it all the time you become satisfied with mediocrity. That can be viewed as a good thing as well, but should you change your mind later then it will also have robbed you of the early years of your life you could have used to better yourself and make yourself a valued and sought after member of society. You're more likely to browse youtube or play another couple hours of Halo or something instead of say, looking at applications and courses for a university. That is if you didn't get "distracted" during highschool and let your grades slip like I did.

The most important thing I can tell non users is not to judge others for their choices until they start affecting other people around the substance user. They should keep it a recreational habit. (I used the word habit because it's a non addictive substance. You suffer no withdrawal symptoms when you quit. You just want to do it, but shouldn't; like someone who bites his nails.) It has many health benefits that society is finally coming around to admitting. Maybe the stigma surrounding pot will be gone one day and you can smoke in public as there's nothing inherently wrong with smoking a plant with many health benefits.

After all, cigarettes and alcohol kill thousands a year, whereas pot kills almost no one, if anyone at all since it's discovery. I doubt that a thread about smoking & drinking furs would get an eye-roll-and-walk-away gif.

Your poll is dumb.

Last edited:

real time strategist

"What's an airport, again?"
Weeds kill plants, so do we. Is there really any difference between us and Weed? No. That is why smoking is worse than cannibalism, so stop it, get some help, and eat a $1 mcshitpatty for a better life.

Last edited:

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
Needless to say, I prefer skunk, in this situation : P

But I agree with the above post, great points about the pros and cons.

I think alcohol is a LOT more dangerous...
Well shit, I happen to be a heavy vodka drinker

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Maybe. Watch your liver. You might get 50 to 60 years, depending on what heavy means. But I have seen people die, from drinking...family, friends here in Baltimore. Vodka in moderation, fine, but depending on what ya mean by heavy: Careful. Not to judge in the least, I ain't been no saint in my own life.

Then again, we all die, so maybe it's best to have some fun?

Leastways, just be careful.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Just as a friendly reminder from staff:

Discussion of legal use of marijuana we're not going to object to. We understand that more and more states in the US are allowing its consumption for medicinal and recreational purposes, or otherwise not targeting it as much.

However, please do not go into the sale or purchase of marijuana in this thread.

If you wish to describe what it's like in local legal dispensaries or the like, fine, those are legitimately operating businesses.

But discussion of selling the substance among one-another or to others will be treated as violations of the Code of Conduct.

1.1 Do not encourage or engage in illegal activity.

This includes, but is not limited to, drug use (excluding marijuana use), piracy, and copyright infringement. While you may openly debate the validity of current laws, you may not promote, encourage, engage in, plan, post or link to content or activities that violate federal US law, or anything that could be used as directions for committing a crime.

RemedyKun

LoserBoi

Discussion of legal use of marijuana we're not going to object to. We understand that more and more states in the US are allowing its consumption for medicinal and recreational purposes, or otherwise not targeting it as much.

However, please do not go into the sale or purchase of marijuana in this thread.

If you wish to describe what it's like in local legal dispensaries or the like, fine, those are legitimately operating businesses.

But discussion of selling the substance among one-another or to others will be treated as violations of the Code of Conduct.
Yes, boss <3

RemedyKun

LoserBoi
Maybe philosophy would be a better name for this thread lol

Need to watch this too --->

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Isn't it funny how it's OK to discuss the use of Marijuana but not OK to discuss the ethics of Cannibalism?

Funny that.