• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

straight furries here?

crazydog

Axel shep
im intrested in how many straight furries there are around in the fandom. if your a straight fur post here so i can get an idea of how many there are thanks help is apprecated!:-D

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
im intrested in how many straight furries there are around in the fandom. if your a straight fur post here so i can get an idea of how many there are thanks help is apprecated!:-D

PARADOX, straight...furries, thats unpossible. check the sexual preference thread on the stickies sexy boy.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Straight furries? In MY FAF?

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~! HA HAA! Oh my GOD, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

*choke, wheeze*

Darkwing

I am straight, you are not alone.

blackfuredfox

Straight furries? In MY FAF?

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~! HA HAA! Oh my GOD, THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

*choke, wheeze*

finding a straight furry is like finding a straight guy in a San Fracisco Navy Recuritment Office.

crazydog

Axel shep
yeah i know thats what i said i dont think there are many thats why i posted this thread

crazydog

Axel shep
woah im suprised at this already i figured i was gonna get a truck load of bs dumped on me when i posted this thread

crazydog

Axel shep
now for some females? thats gonna be rare

crazydog

Axel shep
All gay. The straight ones are lying to themselves.
do you happen to be gay? just wandering cause im straight and im definatly not lying to anybody i have a girl friend as a mater of fact

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
I am straight and from Canada. I find it surprising how some people can't comprehend that.

Oh and if anyone denies my sexual orientation I do have video tapes that say otherwise

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I am a heterosexual. I am a furry. But then again, I am also a dramatic arts student and I am heterosexual. OOoooh.

blackfuredfox

do you happen to be gay? just wandering cause im straight and im definatly not lying to anybody i have a girl friend as a mater of fact

then bi like me, but then again ive never had a gf, i prefer guys.

blackfuredfox

I am straight and from Canada. I find it surprising how some people can't comprehend that.

Oh and if anyone denies my sexual orientation I do have video tapes that say otherwise

pics or it didnt happen.