• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Straight Furs?

Koota

Yes, Yes they do.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I wonder if straight furs ever think gay thoughts when they see a picture of the same sex that is kind of...you know...NSFW?
How else did you think I found I was bi?

Esper Husky

I have met / known / tend to find more straight furs than otherwise -- but at the same time, when I meet a non straight fur, it is usually a pack or collection of non straight furs. Whereas meeting a straight fur (in a group setting) still tends to have an amalgamation of preferences and orientations.

pinkie

♥ Pinkie Pawsh ♥ EST 2011
I have met / known / tend to find more straight furs than otherwise -- but at the same time, when I meet a non straight fur, it is usually a pack or collection of non straight furs. Whereas meeting a straight fur (in a group setting) still tends to have an amalgamation of preferences and orientations.

Homosexuals usually travel in packs, often lead the the Alpha Homo.

icesplashhusky

Well for one being Gay or bi sexual or what ever you are isn't a choice, Im straight but was carious at one point, But my fursona is a guy if that means anything

dischimera

I used to think I was bi cause of the ficticious furry characters I like/like to draw and all. Then I decided to put it to a test... And I really don't feel comfortable with men, in flesh and bones, at all. Besides that, as much as I like the appearance of the characters I don't like the image of having actual sex with them.
So yes, I do believe I'm straight.

Argonne

Why worry
Straight. but like most I don't think we care to talk about it unless asked.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I dunno if I'm straight or not at this point. I technically have a small kink towards women but I can't say I've ever wanted to be with a woman for about ten years now. Women can be hot but that's kind of it for me. I've had dreams, though, so maybe Freud's got something to say about that.

Someone described me as a 1 on the Kinsley scale, I guess? :S

P

Phoenix-Kat

Can't say I'm straight, lesbian, bi or something else. I've just never felt that kind of attraction for anyone. Even as a kid I knew marriage wasn't in my future and it never bothered me...my mother had a rather outdated viewpoint of marriage where the wife is supposedly subservient to her husband. I never wanted that. I never wanted to be tied down by anyone. Anyhow, I think the term for me would be asexual. A lot of people confuse asexuality with celibacy, where you still have a relationship, you just don't have sex. But true asexuality is where you don't even want the relationship and that's me. I don't hold anything against people in relationships of any kind; I just wish people would stop telling me I need to settle down with someone before its too late. I wish people in RL would mind their own business and leave me alone already. A relationship isn't in my plans right now and probably never will be and I am 100% okay with that. I could never figure out this whole "friend" thing so what makes people think I could last in something that's more serious. I don't know, but relationships of any kind simply were never in my plans. I'm not straight, but I'm not lesbian or bisexual either.

Inkling

Delusional Idealist
I'm glad you're not letting anyone convince you that a relationship is a requirement of life, Phoenix-Kat. As long as you're happy with where you're at, that's all that matters!

I've gotta say I'm straight. It's kinda troublesome since...I think my family accidentally raised me to be ridiculously nervous around anyone male, but I just can't see myself in a relationship with another girl. If I was lesbian or bi, I know exactly who I'd be dating right now, but alas I am not. Oh well! x'D

D

DonKarnage

I'm only interested in female.

I have no desire of a mate. I have no desire for human at all and I don't RP.

And yes I'm still a virgin and I'm late 40. I just don,t like human anatomy.

Ratical

While I love how inclusive the fandom is now, and the patchwork of sexualities/gender identities it holds in its fuzzy paws, I feel like most of its founding fathers (or "greymuzzles" if you prefer) were straight. Sure there were gay/bi artists in the beginning, but it always seemed like the really popular artists (who were mostly guys) stuck to mostly female subjects. Maybe it was a generational thing, or maybe internet society hadn't proliferated enough to include a sizable alternative lifestyle population.

Either way, I've found that straight furs are very accepting, not to mention everyone else from every other walk of life here, which is encouraging. Some stuff sets off other people's "squick" factor but by and large I'm proud of us.

T

TheMetalVelocity

All this thread was for the past 9 pages is "I'm straight with the exception of...". Face it, there aren't many straight furries, and 50% of the ones who are straight label themselves something else later on.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
All this thread was for the past 9 pages is "I'm straight with the exception of...". Face it, there aren't many straight furries, and 50% of the ones who are straight label themselves something else later on.

Just like every other sexual orientation thread.

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
I wonder if straight furs ever think gay thoughts when they see a picture of the same sex that is kind of...you know...NSFW?
No, not really.

Razzle

Scientific studies done on the furry fandom show that your guess here is wrong. Straight furries are the single largest sexual orientation in the fandom, even though it may seem otherwise depending on your crowd.

Maelstrom Eyre

Ahmoua Wolf

Definitely straight here. I simply do not have any sexual attraction to my own gender (which is female and always has been). Even in NSFW furry art, or any similar material, whether it's furry or human or whatever else, there is nothing about F on F that does anything for me.

I lean more towards written erotica or very sensual drawings (based on poses, facial expressions), anyway. Not all-out detailed drawings with magnified genitals or any of that.

There are human females that I consider "very beautiful" simply because they have a beautiful face, nice smile or eyes or whatever. There is a difference between simply appreciating beauty and feeling a sexual attraction to it, though.