• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Straight Furs?

Virgil

I'm a straight guy; for a little while I wondered if I might be Bi purely because there were so many Bi furries. I thought about it for a long while and tried to imagine such a scenario, but I concluded that I just absolutely didn't like guys in the slightest, and couldn't bring myself to like them in that way at all. We're all wired differently!

Wakboth

There are plenty of straight furs. We just aren't as noticeable, as furry fandom is one where the other sexual orientations, and groups like trans folks, asexuals etc. can be out in the open more than in everyday life, so we kind of vanish in the background.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'm straight, but there are moments when I look at myself in the mirror and think "goddamn, you're looking hot today." Does that make me gay for myself?

VintageLynx

Analogue fuzzball
I think that one of the best aspects of the fandom is that the characters we create need not be tied down by what we feel or have to face on a daily basis. I do like the that some fursonas are openly gay or bi but created by straight people in real life. That's healthy for the mind I think.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
I'm essentially, nearly, almost straight. Enough for me to publicly identify as such anyway, since I only ever want to have a female partner. I'd give myself a 1 on the Kinsey Scale.
I don't find males repulsive, but on their own they're just kinda meh, you know? For me, anything a dude could do a female would do it better.

Wax

Always tired
I only glanced at the thread title and thought this said Straight Edge ​Furries.

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
I'm straight. Yep. The pretty ladies and their soft hands for holding can be tempting sometimes though. Unless having a 2D waifu or wanting to be a female friend's qt grill waifu counts as being bi, I'm preeeetty straight.

Furosity

I'm pretty much exclusively straight IRL, but gay for certain furs, haha. There's no male that exists in the flesh that I'm attracted to at all. It's a strange one, and I personally blame Walt Disney personally.

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
T

TheMetalVelocity

I think that one of the best aspects of the fandom is that the characters we create need not be tied down by what we feel or have to face on a daily basis. I do like the that some fursonas are openly gay or bi but created by straight people in real life. That's healthy for the mind I think.
Not where it becomes a lifestyle imagining yourself as that character 24/7, especially if it's not a real representation of who they actually are in real life.

-Sliqq-

Silo
Not where it becomes a lifestyle imagining yourself as that character 24/7, especially if it's not a real representation of who they actually are in real life.

Unless you have multiple personalities. As far as I'm concerned, Samantha & Sammy are two different people.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I'm straight. I've tested.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
There are a lot of straight furries, but some of them change their sexuality. For a lot of furries, being gay is a lifestyle choice or adaption. I've seen furries who even said they made the choice to become gay.

:p A lot of people are just closeted. Hell, we've had a ton of people come on these forums even.