• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Strange addictions...

Storok

670 blp
Is there something you are strangely addicted to?
For example I am strangely addicted to Slinkys they are so satisfying. But not the plastic ones just the metal ones

T

tinybrows

Gross protein bars and little fidget toys (ping pong/paddle, streamers, bubbles, also slinkys!)

D

Deleted member 82554

Nope, nothing at all. I'm a well rounded individual. :v

real time strategist

"What's an airport, again?"
This one is gonna make me sound edgy but I have a problem of pulling out my eyelashes, it started out in 4th grade and a eyelash got pulled back and stuck, so then I kept doing that, but eventually they stayed being bent (stopped pulling them back when I moved) and I pulled them out later on, and I kept doing that and I became addicted to it, also the only way I knew how to get out of bullying at the time was being weird so the bullies would avoid me, so having no eyelashes helped with that (I now don't have to really deal with bullies because we moved since then, but in return I am still addicted to pulling out my eyelashes and I am very sensitive to light)

Alpine

The best Renault
Twizzlers. I'll eat the whole pack if I don't stop myself :)

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
This one is gonna make me sound edgy but I have a problem of pulling out my eyelashes, it started out in 4th grade and a eyelash got pulled back and stuck, so then I kept doing that, but eventually they stayed being bent (stopped pulling them back when I moved) and I pulled them out later on, and I kept doing that and I became addicted to it, also the only way I knew how to get out of bullying at the time was being weird so the bullies would avoid me, so having no eyelashes helped with that (I now don't have to really deal with bullies because we moved since then, but in return I am still addicted to pulling out my eyelashes and I am very sensitive to light)
Horrifying.

I'm addicted to eating potato chips even if I don't like them. It was so bad one time because I keep eating a bag of chips I was allergic to, but I just couldn't stop. I got a mild reaction afterward and stopped buying that flavor.

A

Andromedahl

Soap bars, crayons, pretty much anything with a waxy texture and a good smell.

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
COFFEE!!!!!!!coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeCOOOFFFFEEEEEE!!!! YEEE HAAA!!

yep. Im addicted to coffee. My need for it is as to the need Humans have for water.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
COFFEE!!!!!!!coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeCOOOFFFFEEEEEE!!!! YEEE HAAA!!

yep. Im addicted to coffee. My need for it is as to the need Humans have for water.
Oh my god! I've found my true brother!

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i have a drinking problem.

...By which i mean i drink lots of liquids. if i have a beverage near me, i'll chug it. i always have water nearby and it never lasts long. i drink 2 litres of diet cola in half-hour sittings or less. i don't know why or when it started but i can NOT keep a drink in hand for more than a minute before it's gone. Half the time i don't even remember drinking it. My glass goes from full to empty before i realise it's half way gone.