• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Strange Inquiry... Custom boots?

Timitei

Hello, there.
I was wondering if there was anyone here who could make custom boots, or could point me in the direction of someone who could?
I'm looking for someone to create a pair of boots seen in my favorite piece of artwork, "Wolf Girl", by blueshinewolf. The boots are as seen here: http://blueshinewolf.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Girl-180228288

Basically they are a very simple pair of boots, the typical brown boots with white fluff at the top, but with wolf "toes" and cute little claw-esque dots, and pawpads.

If anyone could help me out, that'd be great! Thanks.
As for price, I could work any price into my budget.

Z

Zoetrope

I think slippers would work better here, since if you wore them outside the bottoms would probably scrape off unless you have a custom made hard rubber bottom. Even if it was painted though, I think it would still rub off. There's also dirt to consider. :(

Waffles

I'm a gryphon thing.
I think slippers would work better here, since if you wore them outside the bottoms would probably scrape off unless you have a custom made hard rubber bottom. Even if it was painted though, I think it would still rub off. There's also dirt to consider. :(
You could use colored rubber ?_?

Bladespark

I think they'd work fine as either, but slippers are going to be cheaper, and a maker for them will be easier to find. I, for example, can make slippers. :) I can't make real boots though. I might be able to hunt up somebody who does, maybe possibly, but they'll probably be VERY expensive, shoemaking is difficult and time-consuming stuff.

Timitei

Hmmm.. Well, Bladespark, if I consider the slipper option, could you show me examples of your work? :3
And what price were you considering asking for?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
:3 bladespark is awesome.... just sayin'!