• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Strange talents. (SFW please)

Tyrrovada

8 foot fluffbutt
I was having some shower thoughts that weren’t just buff tigers around me for once and thought about some talents that were pretty weird. If y’all want to play, just post a picture of a strange talent you can do. (If u don’t want to show your face or anything like that, just post another person off da internet who can also do it.)

As for me, I can do this with my hand. It’s just a pinwheel I swear!

ibb.co: 26-D51-C9-A-32-DA-49-E2-A618-D7-BB93-BE0-E44

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I can take my tongue and lick the bottom of my chin. I can also tick my tongue up both nostrils. (Not at the same time.)

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
I can place my hands together and move my fingers like a wave. My fingers are rather flexible.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I can place my hands together and move my fingers like a wave. My fingers are rather flexible.
You can do that too? Really cool. Most of my limbs are kinds jelly. I can bend my hand in half the opposite way, and I can do the splits and what not.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I can use my hand and five fingers to make up 3,125(theoretically) different insults with their working logical meanings.
So, if I use both hands, 9,762,500 different insults. (Excluding when both hands doing the same message)

I mean, basically all Koreans can do that, but still! Potential and actually doing are whole different things, right?

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
My left wrist/hand is oddly flexible. I can bend my thumb backwards and flatten my palm against my arm whilst my right wrist/palm is not able to achieve this level of motion.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
My left wrist/hand is oddly flexible. I can bend my thumb backwards and flatten my palm against my arm whilst my right wrist/palm is not able to achieve this level of motion.
That's really cool! My thumbs are flexible and I can touch my arms with them, but my wrists aren't.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I one gassed out the entire house.....from the basement.

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
I can go like this!

Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-2.19.24-PM.png

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I can pick up most non heavy objects with my feet. The heaviest thing I've gotten was a 10 pound weight.