• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Strangest thing you've purchased recently?

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I figured this would be an interesting, yet also probably disturbing (knowing furries) idea for a thread.

So what's the strangest thing you've bought recently?

I bought a machete at a gun show last weekend.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Because you didn't have enough money/fake identification for a gun?

Eh, I bought an external harddrive. Whoopie Bronzeberg

Minuet

I haven't really bought much in the way of weird recently, so by default it'd have to be a block of chocolate CalorieMate at an anime convention a couple weeks ago. Actually took quite a liking to it when I tried it last year at the same convention. Just wish it weren't so expensive. (Other things purchased at the same convention: A figure of The Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3 and a cellphone strap with a charm shaped like the Foxhound logo from the first MGS.)

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Sorry, but I buy stuff that's practical.

Bando

Ya boy
Woah, HK is back, probably really late in noticing.

Strangest thing I bought so far would be a pencil that uses rectangular lead.

Strangest thing I'm wanting to purchase in the future: all-brass paintball gun from 1985

Folgrimeo

Bought recently-ish: A book. The Redwall novel "The Sable Quean".

Strangest thing bought: Loon plushy as a souvenir when I was up in Canada (well, Victoria B.C.). They had stuffed-animal-in-a-can (probably a gopher), but I couldn't pass up the loon. As soon as I came home, it took up residence on top of my bookshelf. Cute little thing that I could just pet. Now I have a couple wolf statue figurines that are all rough to the touch.

Strangest thing I would buy if nothing was an issue: I'd probably buy audiobooks or animal plushies, or get me a malamute for a pet.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Nothing, just books for class.

Shico

A wind up sushi toy...it is so damn cute, you wind it up like a toy car and it scuttles accross the floor =^.^=

Pipsqueak

A low-profile Px4 holster. Which will come in handy if I ever get off my ass and put in the paperwork for my conceal and carry.

Rebel-lion

I got my self some “Green stuff” the other day and no it isn’t weed, it’s a two part, modelling clay one part is yellow and the other blue once mixed it turns green, so you know its ready to use.

BlueMoonBear

Somebody you want to know
I haven't bought it yet, but I'm looking for a cassette tape player, preferrably of the "boom box" variety. This is because I recently re-discovered my old tape collection. Some of those tapes are closing in on 30 years old, and most of them appear to be in playable condition.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
A miniature severed hand, severed foot and severed ear... well, technically, I didn't buy them, I won some games at an arcade a friend of mine took me to, and "cashed" the tickets in on these items (along with some candy).

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
im flat broke this month so i didnt really buy anything...
i had to pay 700€ as semester fees though. so lets say i bought a semester :p

BlueMoonBear

Somebody you want to know