• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Strangest/Weirdest place you've fallen asleep.

In a minivan with the seats folded down. I was sort of hanging between two seats at a 90° angle (the backs were hard plastic, too), with a dog whining and whimpering because she was inside the van too. I was cold, miles away from home, someone else in the van was coughing all night, and I was listening to Burial - Untrue which somehow made it worse. Also everything smelled like piss.

The strange part isn't the place I fell asleep in; it's the fact that I actually managed to fall asleep. I think my body just sort of ironically passed out because it was just about the worse thing... well, ever, really.

Last edited:

Lycanthropictendancies

TheLycanSpeaks
Perched on the top of a two-hundred foot steel erection. :p

I work in construction driving tower cranes. Sometimes you work on a quiet site where not much is happening. As long as you can answer the radio when they call you, who's going to know or care ;)

Usually make sure I've got a pillow and a pair of slippers with me.

I slept on a staircase once, when I was younger. It wasn't real comfortable, but it did the job.

DrewlyYours

Buy the ticket, take the ride
I'd have to say at the dentist office. Whenever I go to have my teeth cleaned I'll just take a nap while they're scraping on my teeth.

Kio Maru

Not so much a place.
But on my iPod Touch (4th gen), I'm surprised it didn't explode it was hot, I wonder if the radiation can affect me.
I don't think I've slept anywhere weird, weirdest was when I went camping, but that's not really weird.

Schwimmwagen

In a minivan with the seats folded down. I was sort of hanging between two seats at a 90° angle (the backs were hard plastic, too), with a dog whining and whimpering because she was inside the van too. I was cold, miles away from home, someone else in the van was coughing all night, and I was listening to Burial - Untrue which somehow made it worse. Also everything smelled like piss.

The strange part isn't the place I fell asleep in; it's the fact that I actually managed to fall asleep. I think my body just sort of ironically passed out because it was just about the worse thing... well, ever, really.

Dude, what was even going on?

Dude, what was even going on?

My family goes "camping" every summer for like a week. The cabin we had rented could only hold five people (unless you were cool with sleeping on the dirty, bug-infested wooden planks they call a floor); so two unlucky people had to sleep in the nice, roomy tent outside. Thing is, one of my dogs took a steaming hot piss in there beforehand, so my brother and I had to sleep in the van with the seats pulled down for some reason. I forget the reason my other dog was in the van too, but I'm sure it made perfectly logical sense and had something to do with God hating me. I now subconsciously associate anger with the smell of urine.

My life is exciting.

Last edited:

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
Wow. Hay shed, hay barn, back of trucks, in trucks, on a truck hood, in the woods on the pine needles, roofs, on top of fourwheelers, on motorcycles, on a boat motor, on a horse, in a sand rail, underneath trucks and cars I'm working on just to wake back up and continue working. There is no one place actually, just a bunch of random places that you would think you wouldn't fall asleep.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
i remembered a really weird place i fell asleep once. it was under the muffler of a truck cab behind some warehouse. it was snowing hella nasty and i had nowhere to go and i was freezing my ass off so i just curled up right under the nice warm exhaust. in retrospect that could have had me killed, but i didnt really give a shit im still here aint i?

sunshyne

i remembered a really weird place i fell asleep once. it was under the muffler of a truck cab behind some warehouse. it was snowing hella nasty and i had nowhere to go and i was freezing my ass off so i just curled up right under the nice warm exhaust. in retrospect that could have had me killed, but i didnt really give a shit im still here aint i?

Did you wake up between two massive tire tracks?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I sleep in just about any position, any surface, anywhere. I don't sleep much at nights so that might explain it :V
As for the single strangest place, I can't name it. I can't remember.

Faolan

I came, I saw, I lagged out
There have been a few over the years. In my teen years I spent most of my summers up nort' der eh, camping in the middle of national forests, and that led to some interesting places. I would have to say the strangest however was probably last fall when I had a 5 day lapse in between apartment leases and couldn't afford a hotel, and one of the nights I slept by the dumpsters outside of a church that actually had a homeless shelter in its basement.

Ramses

- Bath tub, once. I was a teenager, it was a family reunion, and I was drunk.

- NYC subways and buses. Not a good idea, by the way! Bad things can happen.

- Park bench (homeless period).

- Hood of a car. Kitchen floor. Kitchen counter, with feet in the sink. On top of a washing machine. On the roof of a garage.

- Also? I once - just once - fell asleep during sex (on a couch).

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
On a boat.

I dont even know.

Kazookie

Wood choppah 9000 ultimate.
I fell asleep on a table. Probably the best sleep I've ever been into, since I had been up the last 26 hours or so before laying down. It was some school organized thing, so I wasn't drunk either.

TheGr8MC

Longetivity is my middle name
On a guys shoulder in a movie theater, strangely during Transformers 2.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Not so much a place.
But on my iPod Touch (4th gen), I'm surprised it didn't explode it was hot, I wonder if the radiation can affect me.
I don't think I've slept anywhere weird, weirdest was when I went camping, but that's not really weird.

What radiation are you talking about?

If an Ipod touch has some kind of telecommunication capacity [I have no idea] such as the microwaves that cell phones produce then there is no evidence that exposure to this is harmful. [whereas the slightly different frequency microwaves that microwave ovens produce certainly will harm you if you stick your hand into the oven...weirdly I know a woman who thinks that eating food which has previously been cooked with microwaves is harmful...which is certainly not the case]

Zabrina

Awoken
Can't seem to remember one myself, but...

My younger sister fell asleep in the movie theater.

During The Hobbit, an unexpected journey.

Just before Gollum came in.

I just can't.