• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

stream closed!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
YEP! you heard it!

Now to make things simple....

1) have a refsheet, written description, or image example of what you want me to draw!

2) PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD FIRST SO I CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHO JOINS. I'll get three headshots done, definitely. After those three, I'll accept others IN THE ORDER OF WHO POSTS HERE.

You must post AND join the stream. (though I'd imagine you'd want to have fun and watch anyhow. XD) Feel free to watch anyway!

3) I'll only be doing HEADSHOTS. I'll be testing out different styles.

here ya go:
join.me – Free Screen Sharing, Online Meetings & Web Conferencing

1)
2)
3)

Some examples of what I'll be doing:
tumblr_o3er80nWPK1qhi5vko1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2jbp1qbeM1qhi5vko1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1qipdpMjn1qhi5vko1_540.jpg

Falrev

Hey, I'm coming to watch! I'd love one! Here's my description, I have yet to be drawn~
Falrev the Panda (M)
-Black and white
-Average build, leaning towards the skinny side
-Dark spot only on left eye, as opposed to both of them
-Average length, somewhat messy red hair. "Parted" (as much as messy hair can be) to his right.

Clothes
-Usually hoodies with a t-shirt underneath or long sleeved shirts (flannel, v-necks, etc)
-Jeans ranging from dark blue to black. Has no preference towards baggy, fitted, or skinny jeans.
-Wears glasses with black rims. The lenses are just tall enough to cover his eyes.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
done with this one

tumblr_o3gcmbxFdJ1qhi5vko1_500.jpg

Sforzie

Professional Kuja fangirl
I'm at work, and technically working on my webcomic, but I'll peek in anyways. Yay for join.me users!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I'm at work, and technically working on my webcomic, but I'll peek in anyways. Yay for join.me users!
I want to see your comic 0-o

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
Oh, sure! I don't have a drawn out reference yet.. but... here's a general description! (Feel free to include/exclude whatever!)
White Hare with a black beanie (ears are down) and a bit of pastel/pale (whatever it's called) blue hair sticking out of it. Whatever T-shirt was first in the closet and probably drinking coffee.

Thank you so much for the art!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Last pic. goonight everyone!

Ccnd9ysUYAA94yA.jpg

Sforzie

Professional Kuja fangirl
Sorry I had to run off before the stream was over. The bunny turned out nice! He looks like he needs to hurry up and drink that coffee.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Sorry I had to run off before the stream was over. The bunny turned out nice! He looks like he needs to hurry up and drink that coffee.
lol thanks!
I tried a lot of different methods on him, and I think I might go back and tweak him a bit when I'm up tomorrow. as it stands right now though, he doesnt look bad, but some of the lighting is bugging me.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I honestly have no idea how you're doing that, but needless to say your art is amazing!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I honestly have no idea how you're doing that, but needless to say your art is amazing!

2748129471924791591274 hours in paint tool sai.

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
Woah, that's really amazing, Zrcalo, thank you so much!! I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.. at some point my watching turned into being comatose on my desk.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
@glitchology
no problem! I was pretty much falling asleep towards the end there. lol!