• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: [Streaming Offline!] -- Percy (D)raws- (D)oodle Book

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Ahoy. =u=/

My name is P.D. I've been drawing since the early 2000's. However, around 2012, life happened and I stopped drawing (as) much.
Now life is starting to settle back out again for me and I am drawing again! I am mainly a digital artist, since I am not stable enough for natural mediums.

I am glad to be drawing again <3
I miss doing creature design and drawing scenes for my roleplays! I'd love to do storyboarding things with a few of the artists here too!

I'll be posting my doodles, studies, and maybe a few of my wip here.

I also occasionally stream here-
If you want to watch me draw, go to Picarto and follow me there for updates.

Quick stream today! (Impromptu-- 2/9/2020!!)
Just a chill stream. I could use the company! The mic will be off today. I'll be working on the Valentines Day YCH!
If you are interested in the YCH, you can fill out the form here--

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-2_14-50-11.png
    upload_2019-9-2_14-50-11.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Rules for Critique
I am looking for (7/2018):
  1. Comments on style: Tell me what you think my style is like! Also tell me some ways I can be more consistent
  2. Help with Simple Style (Chibis): I'd like to condense my style down to cute chibies! I've always had issues with this. Give me some pointers to practice? Tell me some ways you'd think would work with my style
  3. Help with NSFW: I'll link them to FA separately. Please also DM me with really racey things! (of course, 18+ only)
  4. Ways to Monetize my Art: See something you'd be interested in buying? Let me know!
  5. Ways to Improve my Creature Designs: If you have any ideas on how to improve my anatomy or my approach to certain creatures, let me know!
What's not allowed:
  1. Rudeness is NOT allowed. If you are here just to serve your own ego by putting others down, I will ignore you and encourage others to do so as well! c:
  2. Immature comments are NOT allowed.
  3. Fatphobia, racism, misogyny, misandry, ableism- all hateful language is NOT allowed. Same thing with rudeness. You'll get (1) warning.
  4. Focus on the work, not the person! This is the golden rule for critique! We are all here to improve, be sure to be constructive.
Thanks!!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I'm interested to see how this comes along.
=u=//
Check back in a bit! I'm looking to finalize the line art, tonight actually.
I'm liking the second.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
im sad as i don't have any pics for my twin furry oc's one of which is my fursona. worst part is i have no money to get a commesion.
=u=// I would say, save up! Artists work really hard, and it's a good thing to support the artists in your community. They'll work with you too.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
A doodle I did trying out different line art styles/brushes and color swatches!
One used an ink style, the other used a sketch style.

Sketch71.jpg
Sketch72.jpg
Sketch72.png
Sketch7.png

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
im sorry to say, but i don't have a job, as my mom insists i go through all the proper channels for the disabled.
That sounds rough~. It also sounds like you might have trouble getting things that you like in general. >:

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
I'm interested to see how this comes along.
Study1.jpg

cx! Since you indicated interest~!
Heres my stopping point for the night. Lol. His outfit reminds me a little of Inuyasha. Oh well~. His coat won't be red.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Vaporeon-Dragonite-Azumarril-Throwback-2009.png

This is a throw back of a throw back! Lol, circa 2009.
I might actually revisit this one.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Certainly has a sketchy style and i dont see alot folks use that webbing ink tool so thats cool. Your color choice is murky and i like that. I think your coloring reaches a tad too far off the the characters and would probably benefit from keeping colors closer. If you wanna color outside the lines go for it if it looks good to you. The character attitude and expressions are super cool.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Certainly has a sketchy style and i dont see alot folks use that webbing ink tool so thats cool. Your color choice is murky and i like that. I think your coloring reaches a tad too far off the the characters and would probably benefit from keeping colors closer. If you wanna color outside the lines go for it if it looks good to you. The character attitude and expressions are super cool.
Thanks for the feed back Pogo! <3 I appreciate you stopping by~~

The colors I use are usually from a pallet challenge and not actual colors of the character. It's just whatever mood I have had the moment for the sketch. On some of the sketches I did before I just played around with levels/ hue and saturation until I was satisfied with the colors. It's just great fun for me to color outside the lines and do a bit a low stakes freeform coloring behind my sketch work cx

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Heres the finished product for the carp sketch btw!

DisgustedLook.png

I still did a bit of coloring outside the lines with this, lol~. I'm a rebel.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Hello!
Been doing art, but not posting so much. Here's a sketch I did for my friend. I love her long doggo-
squat.png

I love ripped stockings. I want to learn how to draw them better. cx

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Heres a sketch I did a few weeks ago!
GreekJackal.png

Greek Jackal. This one was interesting since the reference was a Greek statue. I do my references a little differently now.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Life is up in the air again, lol. I made that first post too soon.
However, I am trying to make a commitment to myself to keep drawing at least!
Heres something I did the other day.

TestColor.png

I want to start streaming again. Who would want to watch me get good? c: And when?

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
*Whistles*
Working on a trade now for the next hour or so. While it's deciding to work~.

I like your art! Looks great!