• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: [Streaming Offline!] -- Percy (D)raws- (D)oodle Book

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Heres something quick from the stream!
I'm drawing a fox so I thought I'd get in some practice. Any feedback?
Practice.png

For this I just took a real image of a fox and did a line art or two. As always, I didn't like the way the way the first turned out so I kept going until I got something I liked =u=/!
For reference, here is the image (watch out, pinterest is a time sink)
pin.it: Say hello to Juniper!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Practice.png

Practicing with moths~. I need to start drawing my own characters more.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
Ah, neat!
Yea, thats a high contrast, block shading style. I'm not sure what program they used, but this style can be achieved with vectors. (Which is a style I love-)
You can achieve it with most art programs.. I use Krita. Best, free and easy. I recommend it because I am using it... 2 years from now and after those years I am thinking about Photoshop or Paint Tool Sai. They have better and more advanced features.

Let me know what you use.

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
You can achieve it with most art programs.. I use Krita. Best, free and easy. I recommend it because I am using it... 2 years from now and after those years I am thinking about Photoshop or Paint Tool Sai. They have better and more advanced features.

Let me know what you use...
Yea, you can do vector stuff in Krita as well.
It's just easier to achieve the effect cleanly in vectors (and I like vector programs).

I was telling one of the artists I did a trade with that I paid for the stable windows 10 build of krita. It works pretty well and it includes a vector mode. c:
I haven't done much with it though. I prefer inkscape.

Firio Zifirion

Red/Gray Protogen
Yea, you can do vector stuff in Krita as well.
It's just easier to achieve the effect cleanly in vectors (and I like vector programs).

I was telling one of the artists I did a trade with that I paid for the stable windows 10 build of krita. It works pretty well and it includes a vector mode. c:
I haven't done much with it though. I prefer inkscape.
My opinion is that everyone can draw what they want to draw and with any style they want... :3 Good Night I have to go to sleep.. Its 4 am in my country..

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
My opinion is that everyone can draw what they want to draw and with any style they want... :3 Good Night I have to go to sleep.. Its 4 am in my country..
Of course, I was just sharing how I do things~.
Sweet dreams! <3

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Streaming tomorrow =u=/
Sketching today...

I'll want some requests for warm ups tomorrow though.